What is click in webmaster?

Rob Whisonant

When in webmaster search console, hover over the question marks in circles. It will tell you what a click is and what impressions are.

spoorti1509

Well, Recently Webmaster got updated with new UI but Though these definitions are based on the Webmaster tool and also can be considered almost similar for any ad campaign element as well.

Clicks
- The click which sends the user to a page outside of Google Search can be considered as a click, and clicking a link that stays inside search results will be not be counted as a click.

Impressions - This link URL records an impression when it appears in a search result for a user

Ravina97

For most result types, any click that sends the user to a page outside of Google Search is counted as a click, and clicking a hyperlink that stays inside of search results shouldn't be counted as a click on. Clicking a search result to an external page, returning, then clicking that link again counts as only one click on. Clicking one more hyperlink counts as a click on for each and every link clicked.Some varieties of search results can depend clicks in a different way.

conivalcheese

I am a newbie in digital marketing and I am still learning the basic and go around guidelines. From your conversation, I still find it technical. So I googled what google webmaster or search console is - it says that it a free tool offered by Google to website owners that helps in monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the site's presence in the search results.

Does it provide a report for you too what it actually do?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.