How to find a trending blog topic for our website?

Rob Whisonant

Use Google Trends. Type in some related search terms and see what is trending.

lauratorgerson

It's better, You can go on Google and type today's trend. I think Google refer you, your answer.

nehaneetu

If you have Ahrefs you can take help from them...when you put keywords they will suggest you the most trending topics.

Aditi Barman

If you want to get the best trending topics on website development, then it would be better to put the related keywords in the Google search box. As in my opinion Google is the best source to find answer to such kind of things.

Traffic

What makes it trend is how much traffic it gets you could make anything trend if you wanted just load it with traffic. If something is trending it is because I was published on some high traffic system. You could write better content and still not be trending. When you actually see what keywords visitors used you will think you weren't even targeting that anyway. Just write quality content and techniques you can vouch for yourself no point promoting things that you haven't seen a check for either.

LearnTheNew

Simple to answer, if you need to write blog posts on web development and you don't have idea which topic to write then get the trend topics from below listed sites
1. Get blog ideas from Question & Answers websites
2. Solve the forums with your blog posts
3. check the topic is trending or not through Google trends & Google Keyword Planner
4. Some of tool you find the Blog Topic Generator tools based on keywords or topics

Regarding @LearnTheNew

meettokhan

Hello guys,
I want to publish a blog on my website on web development but I am unable to find a popular or trending topic for increasing website traffic. Please give me some suggestion..Thanks.
I usually use Buzz Sumo and Google Trend for getting current trends. Give it a try!

MarkMiller

I personally use Google trends for this, easy to use & always comes up some good trending things to write.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.