How can i update Photoshop CC and keep my all plugins?

RyanChapman

After updating photoshop I haven't found my plugin. They are gone. How to I get my plugins back? There is any way to how to copy plugins over from all my previous versions of Photoshop so that I dont have to reinstall them?

bijutoha

When you update to the latest version of Photoshop CC using the Creative Cloud desktop app. Don't remove the previous version.

You need to open both drives (New & Previous version of Photoshop) where you have them installed. See the Plug-ins folder. Now copy the plugins from the Previous version and paste it over New.

Plugins.png

mariablassingame

Before returning to an earlier variation, check to see if you still have this program conveniently offered. This assumes you were using CC2015.5.1 otherwise change the path to whatever Photoshop version you had.

' C: \ Program Records \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 \ Plug-ins'.

If you made use of the default setups on establishing CC2017 it will certainly have uninstalled your previous variation of Photoshop, nevertheless normally it will certainly leave the 3rd party folder alone. If there are papers in the old plugin folder duplicate them to.

C: \ Program Information \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 \ Plug-ins.

There is usually no demand to run installers once again. Hope it assists you.

ORLOVA

Is it possible to switch to old version after updating the Photoshop, has anyone apply the same before ??

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.