Where can I start for Blogs and Forums to promote my brand and generate traffic in my website?

JeetWin

I think content based marketing is best option to establish any online services brand in the market.

Tried couple of site for sponsored articles and blogs, the response was good. I would like to start one for my brand.

Can anyone share list for regular blogging or forum sites to start?

Thanks & Regards!

Nemanja

Premium Member
Wordpress and Blogspot are 2 two best platforms to start.

If you are looking for to control your blogs or forums completely, I would recommend you buy a hosting plan and putting your websites on them. Other than that, don't forget to buy domain names to start building your own websites, when your websites have good traffic, it is the time to start promoting your brand name on them without buying ads from other sites.

LearnTheNew

To get traffic to your website do such activities
- forum submissions
- Social media posting Activities
- guest blogging

Blog Commenting will work no more. -@LearnTheNew

ProspectedSEO

If you're looking to promote your blog and brand, you should find niche-relevant forums and Facebook groups. Engage with people there and find out how you can help them. Then, register on Reddit, Medium Quora and start spreading your brand message there. After that, you can reach out to blog owners and request guest posts (you'll need to research the best blogs in your niche for this). This should help you increase traffic to your website.

ViceTemple

ViceTemple
Agreed, but don't forget about Pinterest. When used correctly, Pinterest alone can bring in hundreds and even thousands of website visitors and promote your brand visibility.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.