How to make an app ?

JoyFreak

I would like to make an app for my business and wondered what the best way to approach this? Where would I look? What would I use? What language will I need to know? Also, is it free, is it paid? Please let me know?

Rob Whisonant

If you know nothing at all about programming it's best to hire a programmer.

Also, make sure you know exactly what you want the app to do. And also, make sure it's something that will actually be used.

Most businesses do not need an app. All of them need a mobile friendly website though.

JoyFreak

Yes, my website is mobile friendly. Thanks to the software I am using. But I wanted an app, particularly for gaming.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Then you basically have these options.

1. Spend a few years learning how to program and write your own app.
2. Higher a programmer. This will cost you a lot of money for a good app. Keep in mind that apps have to be updated. Especially when new OS's are updated.
3. Find a programmer that is willing to create an app for you and split the profits. These are hard to find unless your site is making very good money already.

arindamb

arindamb
You need to learn C or C++ programming language or hiring an programmer to do it for you.
Also, you will spend more on this because it is not cheap, about $3000 to $1000 for an app.

Carlos

Carlos
xenForo 2.1 is mobile friendly and can push notifications. You already know this, but there are some people that like that "native app" feel. Which is why I always recommend Tapatalk for those who are on a budget.

Developing an app for your forum is costly business. And maintence? I don't even need to tell you that it will cost you more than the server that you're on.

navi1998

for createing an app you need to learn of the python or java and you also need good knowledge in the framework for design of the app either you hire a programmer for developing the app if you hire a programmer for developing a app you may pay high for this

LearnTheNew

Hey, JoyFreak you need to develop an APP for your Own business no need to learn to code they are some tools for free to develop basic Android Apps through "APP Inventor" which is developed by mit.edu it is an building block tools for making Andoird APP Development.

If You need a high option then to learn to code

I Prefer some website names those may help you lot.
1. edx
2. coursera
3. udacity
4. developers.android.com

That's all these websites provide the course for free of cost some courses are paid @LearnTheNew

rajesh1997

I would like to make an app for my business and wondered what the best way to approach this? Where would I look? What would I use? What language will I need to know? Also, is it free, is it paid? Please let me know?
if you develop app for business purpose with online chat .means any customer chat with your website.than you must know python with data science and chat boot application

mallikarjuna

Different ways are there to develop or make an app like andorid & ios etc. If you have knowledge on coding you can choose any one for developing

ProspectedSEO

If you want to create an app, the best solution is to hire programmers to do that, but that is expensive. If you want to build an app alone, you must have some programming knowledge, because programming apps is difficult and complex for amateurs. You have to know programs for back-end and front-end. Programs for back-end are Java, C, C+, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, JavaScript, etc, and for front-end you can use React, but you must know HTML, CSS and different library for visualization. You should have some database for storage all your data important for app. The best way is exploring solutions on web how to make that and watching some tutorials, if you don't know coding.

GalynkaGlnk

No article online will help you calculate the exact cost of an app. It depends on too many factors — even prior to you giving the list of features and technologies, and even when you need a simple app. But what can I say,It's definitely not free.
What about languages,you need to read a llot about all of them and choose which one to use in your app. It could be HTML5,Objective-C,C++,C#,Java,PHP.
But as I think,what would be better to take some courses/training and then create your own website.

hostnetindia

android is the best coding language.
do in-depth research
make sample design structure
hire a developer
tell him what do you want to make
after creation conduct a test for review
set praority your target audience
add eeasy to nevigate options
install it on Google app store and apple store

jasicajames

Before you finally move up for the mobile application creation for your business you need to do research work. You have to analyse your business requirement. If you know nothing about app creation it is better to join some professional courses from where you can learn how to develop app.

satoshi

In my opinion, you could easily create an app with javascript and its frameworks - vuejs/angularjs/react etc.

ishan_shah

Hello,
If you want to use that application in the android then you can directly use the android studio. That will make the application that can be used in the android devices. In case you want to run that application in the iOS then you can use the swift. Or else if you want to run that application in both devices ten you can use the react native type of software that can help you to run on both devices.

Khushboo Gangrade

Hey there. If you are a complete rookie to the app development and design, the best way to go about it is to hire an app development company. Various factors would affect your choice to hire one like-
- Company's expertise
- Its past work and experiences
- Cost factor
- Time factor
But if you don't want to go this way and not interested in hiring an app developer, you need not to panic. You can get started by focusing on a few things. Start with finding a true purpose and do proper market research. Work on the app's wireframe and design. Just take baby steps and you will be good to go. If you want to know more about it in detail, let me know, I'll share a blog's link which will be quite useful for you

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.