Google Plus Alternatives?

arindamb

Google Plus will end soon. Beside Facebook, do you have any alternatives to Google+ to increase traffic for your websites?

Your comments would be appreciated.

stephenrobes

Google Plus will end soon. Beside Facebook, do you have any alternatives to Google+ to increase traffic for your websites?

Your comments would be appreciated.
Pinterest and LinkedIn is the best option for you. Best of luck

Traffic

Anywhere you can post that you won't be flagged for spam at your every move. Forums where you can contribute, Social media of any kind, Popular wordpress sites that allow comments. Promote something that can be remembered. Buy the domain name that exactly describes your business. Get the generic traffic. Work your seo to eloborate on your name or a least a brand that can be remembered.

RyanChapman

Pinterest and LinkedIn are best for the alternative of Google plus.
But, I have a question, I already got a lot of backlink from Google plus. Are those any impact on my site after closing the G+?

raysosher

I also got so many quality back links from google plus. beside LinkedIn and Pinterest Reddit drive a lot of traffic. Twitter is also vert effective the twitter strategy is different, Tumbler and stumble upon is good for some particular business.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views