Which social network should I use for my business

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
You should use Twitter and Linkedin, besides Facebook is a good choice.

I got customers when using these social networks and hop you are too.

vishwa

Facebook, Twitter works best as these sites have great and large audience base. However, You can try LinkedIn also. It is one of the best networks for professionals.

Goyum

Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Reddit and anything that relates to your business. Sometimes more people on it doesnt actually make it better…

Aditi Barman

When it comes to promote your business, I will always recommend Facebook and Twitter, because these the most popular social media sites, where you can reach numerous people and promote your business. Apart from that both the sites have different paid and free tools through which you can make your business visible to the target audience. So, in my view Facebook and Twitter are the best options to select, when it comes to promoting your business.

LearnTheNew

first check the most popular social platforms in your country. For example i am from India in India the popular social networkings are Facebook
twitter
instagram
messenger
pinterest - little bit users
snapchat will never popular in India and he doesn't want to give access to Indians.

like this in Your country filter out the social networks and manage the complete options. @LearnTheNew

BTEdwards88

I think you should use Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin. actually, I suggest Facebook you can use for your social media business.

ireneg

In my opinion FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest is best choice for all time.

MarkMiller

Hey friends, which social media network should I use for my business?
First, you need to tell us what kind of Business you had? What services/product you got? according to that, we can recommend you which social media you could target depending upon your audeince.

AlbertoEbert

I think you should use Facebook platform to promote your business. Because Facebook has largest audience than other social media platform. It is cost effective and result oriented platform. Facebook also provide analyzing tool by which you can monitor your business.

Hope this post may help you!!!!! :)

Patrick_Kane

Instagram would be the best tool for your business. You can use promotions in stories and in feed and always share some good pictures of your product.

odysseus

Work as many as you can effectively.

If you can do one, do Instagram.

If you can do two, do Intagram and Twitter.

Then Facebook, LinkedIn if it makes sense, Pinterest, Reddit, Quora, Snapchat...

davidlee21

Depends on the niche. If your business in B2C then fb, instagram. If your business is B2b then use linkedin too

mallikarjuna

There are different social media channels are there for your business like Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin Pinterest & etc and facebook,twitter and linkedin are best for promoting and building brand to a business

claudiastagner

Facebook, Twitter functions best as these websites have fantastic and big audience base. But You can attempt LinkedIn also. It's among the top systems for professionals.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.