Keyword Organic Traffic

Rob Whisonant

If you are ranked well but not getting traffic that means either people are just not searching on that keyword phrase or your title and/or description sucks.

When you go to select a keyword phrase, make sure there is a lot of searches on it. Also make sure your page provides better info than the other pages that are ranked.

ireneg

My keywords are in first page. But getting very few traffic. Any one suggest me how to get good traffic.

Glassy Genius, Dont tell you have non searchable keywords. Need useful answer
Use different social media as well as FB ,Pinterest and so on for promoting your site. Social media platform is a large source for traffic. Thanks

susanburling

My keywords are in first page. But getting very few traffic. Any one suggest me how to get good traffic.

Glassy Genius, Dont tell you have non searchable keywords. Need useful answer
If your keyword has high searches and ranking on the first page you should keep some patience to see some positive result you can also replace meta title or description to attract users but be careful it can affect your keyword's ranking on SERP.

juliaann

I agreed with the moderator, If ranking is on top keywords and still getting less traffic it simply means peoples are not searching those keywords.

In this case, you would update the keywords and find the high traffic on those have higher searches.

davidlee21

It seems your keywords have fewer searches.
Try finding keywords with high monthly searches and try ranking for them.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.