What should I need to do for Image SEO?

rajinder16

Hi friends,

I'm new here and SEO beginners. I have a question regarding Image SEO.
My blog images are ranking in Google Image Search Results but I want them on the top of the page.
What should I need to do? Please help me with this.
Thanks in advance!
- Rajinder

MarkMiller

Use Alt tag attribute which relates to your main content, make a balance between maximizing the aesthetic quality of the image and maintaining a fast load time, Image should be unique, if you're using a common image than you never gonna rank.

stephenrobes

Hi friends,

My blog images are ranking in Google Image Search Results but I want them on the top of the page.
Thanks in advance!
- Rajinder
Post your image in different image sharing sites and obviously image should be attractive.

lauratorgerson

Hi

If you are utilizing a common image than you wanna position Utilize Alt tag attribute which pertains to content, produce a balance between maintaining a load period and optimizing the aesthetic quality of the image, Image should be unique.

ethelglover

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!
- Rajinder
Use a relevant image that matched your text and share them image sharing sites.

rajinder16

Post your image in different image sharing sites and obviously image should be attractive.
Thanks for your reply. Could you please share some best image sharing sites?

Hi

If you are utilizing a common image than you wanna position Utilize Alt tag attribute which pertains to content, produce a balance between maintaining a load period and optimizing the aesthetic quality of the image, Image should be unique.
Thanks for your reply.
Using Alt tag, aesthetic image quality, on-page image optimization etc. these are common techniques, I think everyone is doing same thing. I'm looking for the expert answer who can think out of the box.

I already have used these above techniques but the result was not surprising. May be I am doing something wrong but that is why I have joind this forum for realistic answers.

Use Alt tag attribute which relates to your main content, make a balance between maximizing the aesthetic quality of the image and maintaining a fast load time, Image should be unique, if you're using a common image than you never gonna rank.
Hi MarkMiller,

Thanks for your reply!

As I said above in my question that my blog images are already ranking in google image search results near the 20th row. I already have used all the techniques suggested by you but no luck.

I would like to know what should I do instead of these techniques in order to rank an image?

I will highly appreciate your answer. Thanks!

LearnTheNew

Hi, create images on your own and after creating right click on an image and go to properties and file all the field with keywords according to your keyword research on that topic. later post the image in bour blog with any blog post and share the image in all social networks and do image submission site with high PD and DA. - @LearnTheNew

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.