Best Tools to Find Long-Tail Keywords of a website?

RufusBrewer

Can you tell me what is the best tools to Find Long-Tail keywords of a website?

I knew some as Semrush, ahrefs, KWFinder, WordTracker, Long Tail Pro but i dont know which one is the best. Which one will give exactest results when i search or check long tail keywords from whatever websites.

Any help?

Rob Whisonant

First, none of them will give you exact results. Only compare numbers inside a specific search engine keyword tool to other keywords in the same tool. This will give you an idea of what keywords get more traffic. But, ignore the actual numbers. They will not be accurate.

Use the forum search feature here. We have discussed this topic many times. You should be able to find some good info.

juliaann

There are many online tools to find our keywords and long tail keywords but if you don't wanna go on online tools then, There is Google for finding the long tail keywords.

As Google gives suggestion while making a search. So you can find that suggestion as long tail keywords.

susanburling

Already you have tried so many tools to search long tail keywords. You should add some extra word like location and all that with your keyword to obtain low competition long tail keyword along with that you can try this long tail keyword finder tool https://soovle.com/ work really nice to get the long tail keywords.

Aditi Barman

Long-tail keyword plays crucial role in SEO, since it has less competition than generic keywords. Moreover, long-tail keyword provides more specific result and people using long-tail keywords are more likely to convert as a buyer. Here are some tools through which you could find long tail keywords -

1) Soovle

2) Jaaxy

3) Google Search Console

4) Ahrefs Keywords Explorer

5) SECockpit

6) Google Keyword Planner

7) KeywordTool.io

8) Keywords Everywhere

9) Keyword Snatcher

10) Google Trends

Hope this information is substantial to serve your purpose.

All the very best!!

davidlee21

There are many tools i personally use google search console, ubersuggest.

johnmart

We used Google Search Console and Google Trends to find exact long-tail keyword for your website or business.

LearnTheNew

The best tool for longtail keywords is using the google search bar and keyword everywhere tool and soolve tools

stephenrobes

I knew some as Semrush, ahrefs, KWFinder, WordTracker, Long Tail Pro but i dont know which one is the best. Which one will give exactest results when i search or check long tail keywords from whatever websites.

Any help?
The google keyword tool is a great tool and good place to start.

ethelglover

Any help?
Is it free or paid ? If you tell that I will try to give you some tools name.

tanikacampos

I'd like to go with Stephen Yes google keyword tool give you more better services than others tool.

PaymentGateway

I think google keyword planner and LSI keywords help you to generate long tail keywords.

GMBReviews

Any help?
Your tools are ok, but try the new keywords tools from neilpatel

Priyanka V

Hi,
As per my experience Tool is not required to find long tail keywords.You can get idea of Long tail keyword from google using Google suggest.
Enter short-tail Keyword in google text box and press space Google suggest displays list of long tail keywords.
You can also see list of LSI Keywords in bottom results.

JanetGriggs

There are lots of internet tools to seek out our keywords and long-tail keywords but in the event that you never want to move on online tools afterward, There's Google for locating the most very long-tail keywords. Have a great work.

bessieexum

There are lots of internet tools to seek out our keywords and long-tail keywords but in the event that you don't want move on online tools subsequently, There is Google for finding the most very long-tail keywords.

kb24

You can use google itself. Its called the alphabet soup technique. Lets say for example you were looking for a way to lose weight. You could type in how to lose weight. But like this:

How to lose weight a
How to lose weight b
How to lose weight c ect..

you can go through the alphabet and google will give you suggestions. You can do this with any niche. Also on the bottom of your search query there are "suggested keywords" you can use those as long tail keywords.

I hope this helps.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.