Classified submission

Rob Whisonant

No it's not. Don't waist your time with classifieds unless you feel you can get traffic directly from them.

hikebranding

Classified submission will not help you in getting search engine ranking. Still you can get some traffic from classified websites. You will get traffic once you will post a meaningful classified.

LearnTheNew

Classified Submission is not for getting traffic to your website/blog. It is the source of activity to generate leads for business or conversions for sales. If you are providing any training with your blog/website you can go with classified submission.

Mark_Alfred

Most of the classified links are no-follow so i think it does not help you in terms of SEO.

PaymentGateway

If the classified site having a good DA, then you can get some benefits by them, otherwise it is not a major technique for the site

WebXerosSolutions

Classified submission is not a new-fangled thing in the field of SEO. Classified submission can also enhance your visibility and presence in the search engine market. Moreover, through this process, the world comes to know about the businesses and services that you are offering to others.

willsonrobin

I tried classified submission for one of eCommerce website for gaining the traffic, and I didn't get any help in keyword ranking and also I noticed very less traffic form those sites. So I think Classified submission is not helpful in terms of traffic and ranking in SEO.

dearroy

Classified submission doesn't help at all when it comes to SEO, we have tried classified submission on several sites, didn't get any obvious ranking improvement, and we gave up.

odysseus

It will not help your SEO.

It may get you some traffic.

I will tell you one thing for sure - I've done a one product, and I have several friends that have done similar products, where we prospect and target leads directly from classifieds. So you can at least expect more outreach from people trying to sell you stuff :)

sametistanbul

If your ads on classifieds sites will be expired within 1 or 2 months then it is useless for SEO.

stephenrobes

Yea Classified submission is a huge platform for your site organic traffic. It's really good work for SEO also. Thanks

bessieexum

If your Classified website is Do-Follow, Then it will help you to improved website rank.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.