Is paid traffic helpful for improving SEO ranking?

Traffic

It does work but you need to get traffic cheap enough to do it and enough bandwidth so it doesn't crash. This will definately improve a Alexa ranking but if you move up Alexa 10 million places your search engine results will change to. So you need to be backlink building same so something is happening.

Hint some of the auto surf traffic although bots and barely looked at the traffic is cheap enough to manipute alexa rankings. Still it burns bandwidth but if a site is getting its own traffic search engines will send it to. It all might sound nonsense but we could experiment with it right here.

ireneg

Hello,

I just want to know paid traffic is helpful for Improving website keyword ranking?
Search listings are all free, no one can cover to get a better rank , as Google is focused on keeping our hunt material of use and trusted.

Hello,

I just want to know paid traffic is helpful for Improving website keyword ranking?
Search listings are all free, no one can cover to get a better rank , as Google is focused on keeping our hunt material of use and trusted.

johnmart

If you want to get more traffic on your website, need to gain paid or organic traffic to boost the visibility of your website. Paid traffic make your product and service visible in short period of time untill campaign run. It means to grow your business paid and organic traffic important part of famous your business or website.

rankhigher

Traffic categorically does not affect rankings. It is true that Google's mission is to rank popular sites, and traffic is one measure of popularity. It is also true that Google probably has a fairly good idea of how much traffic you get.

Ish5501

Don't believe in paid traffic. Always target organic traffic.

SEOPub

It does work but you need to get traffic cheap enough to do it and enough bandwidth so it doesn't crash. This will definately improve a Alexa ranking but if you move up Alexa 10 million places your search engine results will change to. So you need to be backlink building same so something is happening.

Hint some of the auto surf traffic although bots and barely looked at the traffic is cheap enough to manipute alexa rankings. Still it burns bandwidth but if a site is getting its own traffic search engines will send it to. It all might sound nonsense but we could experiment with it right here.
Everything in this post is a lie. Alexa Ranking has absolutely zero impact on your search ranking. No search engine on the planet cares about Alexa Ranking.

Yes, Paid Traffic helps to improving your SEO Ranking. To get good Ranking in SERP you have to work for Organic as Well as for Paid also.
That's not true at all.

That wasn't what was being asked.

Don't believe in paid traffic. Always target organic traffic.
That would be dumb. Paid traffic is great and should not just be ignored.

vishwa

Paid Traffic only help you to get traffic and also help to generate conversions. However, It depends on you. How you use the paid traffic sources and what is your budget for that. Sites Like Bing Ads, Google Adwords are the best source of paid traffic. It has nothing to do with your SEO.

Gh0st4unt3r

From personal experience paid traffic is quick traffic, the only way i have found that it becomes countable for traffic ranking is if them paid visitors become regular returning visitors or customers, sometimes paid traffic could or may increase the bounce rate so when running paid traffic i found not to link main pages but to highlight inner based content to it filters and spreads traffic load over the entire site.

So for me i would say paid traffic is good for quick visitors but it doesn't sustain once you stop the paid traffic, the best idea is to work on back-linking, networking with other pages and gain a good reputation through what the website is about in many locations of the web and internet communities, thus makes it genuine returning traffic who share the same interests.

whether this works for all sites is yet to be proven and the niche you are in but for me i find for my niche paid traffic makes no difference and waste of money for me.

Traffic

Alexa was never a focus it was a measurement and 4 thumbs down yea whatever.

PaymentGateway

paid traffic is like un relavent traffic to the site , it will also increase your bounce rate, i never used any paid tools. can you describe a little bit about paid traffic tools or something?

odysseus

Paid traffic meaning what?

Buying links can get you in serious trouble with Google. This is from them officially.

Also, search engine ads don't improve your organic position. This is also officially from Google.

There is a little caveat. Their latest algos seem to take into account time spent on site, so if your paid traffic spends a lot of time on your site, there is a possibility it may improve your position. It's a big maybe though. The general answer would be no.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.