Please review BanTranh.com

arindamb

Hello,

Can anyone give me any suggestions or reviews for my art painting site https://bantranh.com ?
It would be great if you can give me reviews on logo, colors, layouts and content.

Thanks in advance.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have a look on it and there are many beautiful art paintings there, I also easily find skilled artists with their paintings.
Other than that, I like its layout, logo and colors, I am not sure about its content because it is not in English but I am sure you did a great work there.

ViceTemple

Hello,

Can anyone give me any suggestions or reviews for my art painting site https://bantranh.com ?
It would be great if you can give me reviews on logo, colors, layouts and content.

Thanks in advance.
I really like the aesthetics of your website, the gentle colours that you used complete each other and the entire site is easy on the eye. I can't say much about the content, because I don't understand the language, but I really like the overall feel of BanTranh.

There is just one thing that I would maybe consider changing and that's the light orange colour just above the footer with the payment methods. It doesn't really go well with the light purple shade that you used before it - I think even the simplest white colour would look better there. But that's jut me nitpicking, your website is great on its own.

ProspectedSEO

You're website looks pretty good, I like the art and different colors, I really enjoyed it, but I have one suggestion: You should consider making your website multilingual, which means it should have more languages, so all the visitors can understand. It will also help your reach. Good luck!

nblinks

Your site looks pretty good. Although I do not understand the language, it still look good. I will suggest you give your audience an option to change to a preferred language.

JohnWeb

I guess it is in Thailand language. Sorry, when I see sites like that I usually close it soon. Maybe you could add the English translation of the site to it. Art images are interesting.

spendsimonsmoney

I don't know for the other users but it took a certain time for the page to load.

The visual is nice. I don't understand the language so I can't really dig deeper into it. The aesthetic is great, same thing with the logo

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads