Benefit of unique content in SEO

ireneg

Hi all, can you tell me what is the benefit of unique content in SEO?

stephenrobes

Massive aspects of your website and its rankings in search engine results.

tanikacampos

Hi all, can you tell me what is the benefit of unique content in SEO?
The articles you provide is among the very essential elements of one's site and its own positions from search engine success. Quite simply, providing exceptional and appropriate articles for your site traffic is among the very most crucial facets of search engine optimization.

ellastien

Content and search engine optimization are therefore inseparable it is near-impossible to get a website to. The articles on every page needs to really be unique from various different pages or websites. that your articles to generate their very own, you have the underlying search engine optimization benefit of those.

davidlee21

Google is looking for unique content. If your content is unique it will get ranked easily.

markwalbarg

You just wont get in positions with bad conent. It was possible years ago bro

ProspectedSEO

You simply cannot rank well without unique, high quality content. Well, you can, but it will only be a temporary, short-term solution. Duplicate content never pays off, because Google is constantly improving their algorithms to remove and penalize plagiarized content.

juliaann

If you know the Google Panda Update so you would know, The importance of content.

SEOPub

If you won't have unique content, your pages won't appear on Google search. If they will, then they will never be in high positions.
You simply cannot rank well without unique, high quality content. Well, you can, but it will only be a temporary, short-term solution. Duplicate content never pays off, because Google is constantly improving their algorithms to remove and penalize plagiarized content.
These are both lies.

SEOPub

Alright. Prove us wrong.
Well, your reply doesn't help us much. Would you care to elaborate on it?
Google ranks duplicate content all the time. Just look at all the people on forums like this that have complained over the years about someone stealing their content and outranking them with it.

And this

Google is constantly improving their algorithms to remove and penalize plagiarized content.
is total crap. Google has no way of recognizing plagiarized content. They have no idea who is the owner of a piece of content is. The only way they crack down on plagiarism is when it is reported to them.

ProspectedSEO

ProspectedSEO
No, that's not true. Google has methods to check whether or not content is plagiarized. For example,
their bots can check the date when the content was first posted and compare that for all instances of duplicate content.
Alternatively, they can do a manual checkup of the duplicate content or consider other website metrics
t's true that this process isn't really efficient and it can take quite some time for the plagiarized content to be found,
but that doesn't defeat the point that I was making. In the long run, it's best to use original content and not risk any Google penalties.

Chancer

Chancer
I second this, looking for "breaking" news in an XYZ niche i see plagiarized content rank higher than the true source.
It gets so bad, i see 2-3 100% rip-offs rank above the source.
Often the true source is not even on the first page for a given keyword.

Bot armies are golden these days.

It will get better though with web3.0

msulcs

I hate being wrong, but you're right. I just read what Google says about Duplicate Content - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66359?hl=en

It says:
Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you'd prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article. You can also ask those who use your syndicated material to use the noindex meta tag to prevent search engines from indexing their version of the content.

Thank you!

paul1129

"Content is the King". Its a myth like the dragon.

In reality its something else. You guys have to learn a lot as I see in this thread.

Yeah too many people listen to idiots like Neil Patel instead of actually paying attention to the SERPs and what Google says.

Good job by you actually researching it for yourself. If more people did that, there would be a hell of a lot less confusion and misinformation in the SEO world.
@SEOPub you can't educate everybody. They will repeat it over and over again. I bet that many people who have replied in this thread didn't even bother to fully read & understand your posts.

Mark_Alfred

Google loves unique content and if you have good content with proper grammar then its chances that your content may be in the top 10 in the search index.

mallikarjuna

Giving quality content surely has advantages for your website. SEO and content quality remain always intertwined. Content is a significant part of SEO. Websites that give quality content consistently rank higher in search engine results.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.