EvaDav - native advertising network | CPM | CPA | Push notifications

Evadav

CPA CONF 2019 gathers the traffic market experts on the 15th of March in Kyiv.
It is the largest independent affiliate conference, which facilitates collaboration of webmasters and affiliate networks.
We, for sure, can not miss such an event – we've been invited to participate as information partners.
Come see us at the conference, we can talk about new trends on the market and discuss partnerships: http://cpaconf.com/

March 12 through 14 Amsterdam will host Affiliate Summit Europe 2019. It runs the biggest performance marketing events in the world. Attendees can expect to network and learn from top companies and key decision makers from the affiliate marketing industry.

We cannot miss such an event, therefore find us at the Meet Market table #39. Expect to learn a lot of insights and find out new opportunities for your business. Don't miss out: https://www.affiliatesummit.com/euro/

Evadav

Yes, we provide a referral program for all our registered partners who can earn 5% of profit made by all referred publishers.

Evadav

Tips from EvaDav on improving push-notifications.

Push-messages are watched by over 90% of subscribers. Barely any mailing system has the same open rates. But, to make a subscriber interested to click the link in a push-notification we advise to follow these tips:

✅ Use Call-to-Action. Make it short and relevant.It's the proven way to motivate a user to click a push-notification. The stronger the Call-to-Action is, the faster you will attract your target audience.

✅ Quality is better than quantity. Practice shows that more doesn't necessarily mean better. Don't be annoying. Provide high-quality content and your clients will stay with you for a longer time.

✅ Choose a correct time for sending push-notifications. When choosing what to send to your customers, pay attention to the date and time. For example, if you have a long article, you better send it out in the middle of a weekday, in the evening or on the weekends. Users will have the time to read the full length of it.

Use these tips to improve your push-notifications and sky-rocket your conversion rates.

Evadav

Happy Webmaster's Day!
For this occasion, we are launching a spring campaign called

Webmaster's Week

during which you will be getting amazing BONUSES on your ad account in EvaDav!
Go to your personal account, top up your advertiser balance for $XX and get +$XX bonus:

$1000 - $2999 => +$50
$3000 - $4999 => +$150
$5000 - $9999 => +$250
$10000 - $19999 => +$500
from $20000 = $1000

Note that you have only 7 days to use this opportunity, so hurry up!
GET MY BONUS!

Evadav

EvaDav reveals secrets about how to use creatives in push-notifications to maximize their effectiveness:
✅ Push-notifications with images of a wheel of fortune recieve more clicks. Add a CTA to prompt user to "try their luck" for better results.
✅ Push-notifications with images of giftswork great too. Everybody likes gifts!
✅ Push-notifications with inscriptions also convert well. Make sure that the inscription on the visual is compliant with the headline and description of the push-notification.
❌ Choose visuals without brand symbols. Images with logos reduce the campaign reach and the amount of incoming traffic.
Pretty simple, isn't it? Just a few steps between you and efficient push-notifications.
Join us, we know how to help you increase you conversions and income!

Evadav

Do you want to drive more leads?
It's more than possible with EvaDav as we are launching a new ad format – Native Advertising:)

To publishers we offer:
1. Brand Safety
2. Competitive CPM
3. Cross-platform ad solutions
4. Customization of ad units

To advertisers we offer:
1. Full transparency
2. Support of all formats
3. Cross-platform advertising
4. Variety of targeting options

Time to start making real money with EvaDav

Paxforex

I got a bunch of traffic from a large email list of active and/or interested traders. Would you be interested in that traffic? I signed up just now, so just wondering.

Evadav

Hello publishers, get ready for important news!
Due to recent updates EvaDav introduced, the income is now calculated depending on the CPC rate, which means the more the audience clicks on the ads, the more our publishers earn! The following metrics are now displayed in your account:
✔️ Clicks – the number of clicks;
✔️ CPC – the cost per click based on the GEO your subscribers are from;
✔️ CTR – calculated by the formula (clicks/impressions)*100

Enjoy the transparency and convenience of working with EvaDav
Join us now!

Evadav

Do you, guys, want to track your ad campaigns even more effectively?
From now on you can do it with the POSTBACK feature and Click ID we have added to the functionality of the EvaDav platform:

✅measure the results of your ad campaigns in real time;
✅optimize ads & increase ROI;
✅use the tracker you like the most.
Login to your ad account and enjoy the benefits of your cooperation with EvaDav

Evadav

Are you ready for some hot news?
AdSummit Kyiv 2019 is coming. It's one of the biggest annual conference on mobile & video advertising featuring various speakers and intensive networking.

Meet us, join us and drive your company forward.
Let's influence the industry and create digital vibes together.
See you on May 16 at the Platinum stand P1. Don't miss out: https://adsummit.events/

Evadav

Omg, some insanely awesome news for us :yahoo:, but we can't do it without you, dear partners! :rolleyes:

We were nominated at the first international online award "Affbank Awards 2019" in three categories
Best advertisement push-network
Best native ad network
Best mobile affiliate program

You can leave your voice for us and make our network even better, as well as our terms for you :cool:

Easy steps:
✔️ Follow the link https://awards.affbank.com/
✔️ Login via FB or VK
✔️ Leave your vote for EvaDav

Make your affiliate choice 2019!

Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

Last edited:

arindamb

Does it have any conditions to join ad network? how much site traffic is acceptable?

Evadav

Getting a 255% ROI by combining Push Notifications and a Dating offer [CASE STUDY]

Screenshot_3.png

This time we have another successful case of a clever combination of EvaDav’s Push Notifications and a Dating offer.
Starting with a piece of overall information:

Ad Format: Push Notifications from EvaDav

GEO: FR

Campaign Period: 15/03/2019 - 28/04/2019

Affiliate Network: ProfitSocial

Offer: UkrainianShow 18+ CPL FR ES IT PT US CA AU NZ UK DE DK NO SE NL FI WW [WEB/TAB/WAP]

Targeting specs: Chrome browser on Android mobile devices

Total budget: $1506

Total earned: $5355

Net earnings: $3849

ROI: 255%

We’ve also got the advertiser speaking for himself this time, so you get a chance to learn of his experience firsthand.

Choosing an offer. The unknown territory
I’ve never had experience working with neither a Dating offer nor a CPL model, but I heard that this combination can be extremely profitable if you play your cards right. I stumbled upon an offer from TopOffers and ProfitSocial and chose to work with EvaDav. I was positive that their traffic and Push Notifications will do perfectly for me.

First thing I did was talking to my friends and colleagues who are more knowledgeable about this combination. Knowing all the common pitfalls before I started working was crucial for me.

I’ve been told to make my first steps on a predictable and stable GEOs. That was the main reason why I chose this offer and targeted basically the first GEO on the list - France.

Next thing they told me was to be ready to invest money. My own experience taught me that going into an uncharted territory requires time and money investments, so I was ready for it.

The last thing I’ve been told to focus on - was targeting Android devices. Well, to be honest, I didnt just want to believe it, so I promised myself to test this out: Chrome/Windows vs. Chrome on Android devices. The test proved me wrong. Just take a look at this (clicks by device):

Screenshot_4.png

Creating Push Notifications and a Landing Page. The “usual stuff”
Since I already knew how to work with Push Notifications with EvaDav, I followed the known path: created 2-5 different Push Notifications creatives that matched the Landing that the offer had.
Below are the two most successful Push Notifications:

Screenshot_2.png

You dont really need much from a Push Notification, just make sure it’s short, attractive for your TA, and works correctly.

The offer had a pretty well-designed Landing: minimalistic, with pics and GIFs of the girls, and with a very simple 4-step ‘personal data gatherer’. I’ve been advised that GIFs actually work better than plain pictures for a Dating offer Landing page, so that made me optimistic as well.
Take a look at the Landing page:

Screenshot_5.png

Results. The joy of hard work paying off
I was more than satisfied with the results I got. Here’s a screenshot from the cabinet that shows the overall situation at the later stages of my campaign:

Screenshot_6.png

I cant really show you more, as it contains some sensitive information for me. My first weeks werent as profitable as the last ones as I was still testing the proper targeting, black- and whitelisting, updating my pushes, etc.
Here’s what I got at the end:

Clicks: 351 273

Leads: 1 392

Total earnings: $5 355

I spent $1506 on this campaign, which brought me to a $3849 of net earnings and a stunning 255% ROI. This was actually the highest that I’ve ever gotten!

Conclusions
I just want to list all the major things that I’ve learned throughout this campaign:

Ask for advice.
This is especially important if you’ve never done what you’re about to do.
Be ready to invest time and money.
Dont want to sound like a broken record, but there’s really no way to achieve anything in affiliate marketing if you’re not willing to give in.
Dont be afraid of uncommon decisions.
I didnt believe that targeting Android devices would do the trick, but it had an insanely good outcome. Who would have thought?
Dont forget the basics.
Especially when creating Push Notifications and Landing Pages. There are things you simply must do unless you want to fail badly.
Work with proven partners.
Find yourself a network you’re comfortable working with, as I found EvaDav.
Relax and enjoy the flight.
Once you’ve done all the hard work and it’s all just working by itself - relax and watch the money flow to your pocket.

That’s it for this time. Thank you for reading this, and I hope this guide has been helpful.

Attachments

Evadav

Getting a 222% ROI by combining Push Notifications from EvaDav and a Sweepstakes offer [CASE STUDY]

This time we provide an overview on a successful case by an arbitrager, who earned nearly $3k NET on a US GEO in just over 3 weeks. Read more below.

Overall information:

Ad Format: Push Notifications from EvaDav

GEO: US

Campaign Period: 01/06/2019 - 23/06/2019

Affiliate Network: Finaff

Offers: Walmart 1000$ generic US [WEB/ WAP]

Total budget: $1325

Total earned: $4272

Net earnings: $2947

ROI: 222%

Let’s see what’s so special about this case.

Affiliate Network and the Offer

The affiliate used Finaff as an affiliate network. It has recently gone public and for now proves to be a source of great offers.

The Sweepstake offer from Walmart was used with a $1000 gift card as a prize. GEO was only US, probably since Walmart mainly operates there. The payment system was CPL SOI, obviously because you cant have users approving their registration - this will kill the CR rate.

Creatives and the Pre-Landing

Push Notifications from EvaDav were chosen to be the creatives. There are risks involved in working with Pushes at a Tier-1 GEOs:
  • the need to have high budget if you want to test them
  • the traffic is expensive, so you have to be real careful with scaling your campaign

After split-testing only best-performing Pushes remained.

Cant show you the creatives this time, but both consisted of:
  1. An icon of unread message - attracts attention right away;
  2. A big image of the prize - a $1000 gift card;
  3. The name and description saying that a user has a chance to win his prize.

It’s very important to show the prize right away on the Push Notification - you show the thing that the user actually wants to get.

The next thing in the funnel was the Pre-Landing Page.

Screenshot_35.png

Screenshot_36.png

It’s important to show the prize again on the first screen the user sees after he clicks the Push Notification. Since it’s a CPL offer, you should start gathering the personal data after that. This time the user was asked 3 questions and had to leave his email address.

What’s also important, this Pre-Landing showed the user reviews which induced more trust in new users.

Results
The arbitrager started getting excellent results from day 1!

Finaff stats:

Screenshot_37.png

Clicks: 35 256

Leads: 1 780

CR: 5.08

Total budget: $1325

Total earned: $4272

Net earnings: $2947

ROI: 222%

Conclusion:
This case proves that arbitraging on a Tier-1 GEO, especially US, can be extremely profitable. Take a serious approach, work with proven partners, make sure your creatives work correctly, and that your Pre-Landing serves its purpose and the purpose of the offer.

Thanks for reading this case. We wish you all high profits.

Evadav

Hi!

Our webmaster chose the offer and the affiliate that it's was a predictable and stable GEOs.

Evadav

​​

On the Arbitrager Day EvaDav brings you hot news

We in EvaDav have been wondering why there was an Arbitration Court Employee Day but not a Traffic-Arbitrager Day
Isn't really fair, is it? So we decided to right the wrongs and.

We announce an Arbitragers Week
It will be legen... wait for it... dary!

⚡️Transfer 500$ money to your account and get +50$ bonus.

❗️Only for new affiliates
The promo lasts for 7 days, July 17 through July 23

Don't miss out, get your summer BONUS from EvaDav now.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.