Introduction

msulcs

Hi!

I'm Martin. My account isn't new here, but I've never done a proper introduction.

I've been into online marketing since 2009 but started making some serious money only in 2016.
Everything started with affiliate marketing. In 2018 I wrote my first eBook about my methods. It sold very well, and still does. A few months later I launched my second ebook which also did well.

I have several websites and an online marketing blog, where I post some interesting case studies.

Only three weeks ago I launched a new service, which is a backlink database with step-by-step guides on how to create backlinks on hundreds of high-authority websites.
The feedback thus far has been great and the sales are great.

I hope to become more active in this forum and bring some value to this community.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope to see you around and reading your posts

Just curious about your service and you will explain how it works in another thread.

Only three weeks ago I launched a new service, which is a backlink database with step-by-step guides on how to create backlinks on hundreds of high-authority websites.

Rob Whisonant

About time you got around to posting an introduction. :) Welcome to the forum.

Alex Thompson

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

We are glad to have you on this board.

I'm not familiar with the rules here, so I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about it here on this forum? Won't it be looked upon as self-promotion?
I don't want to get in trouble here.
You can not do self promotion in discussions but you can advertise your services or websites on these sections

https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/125-special-offers
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/32-webmaster-marketplace-buy-sell-or-trade

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views