Review My Blog

vishwa

Hello, I have recently come up with my new blog https://www.blogwithvk.com It is a blog about Blogging, WordPress, SEO, etc. I would like to invite you all to please take a look to my blog. If you have any suggestions or recommendation please send it to me. Hope you all will like the Blog.

ViceTemple

Hello, I have recently come up with my new blog https://www.blogwithvk.com It is a blog about Blogging, WordPress, SEO, etc. I would like to invite you all to please take a look to my blog. If you have any suggestions or recommendation please send it to me. Hope you all will like the Blog.
Your content is great and I really enjoyed reading your articles, but I felt the overall aesthetics of the website was a bit lacking. I think you should try out different colour combinations to make your website more appealing and attractive.

vishwa

vishwa
Thanks for your kind words and helpful suggestions. I will keep that in mind. However, Do you have any suggestions on what type of colors looks great on the blog.

ViceTemple

ViceTemple
That's a tough ask. If I were you, I would play around with different colour combinations/sets to find the one that looks best. Maybe even read up on some web design tips for choosing colours? I remember reading somewhere that blue and purple are easy on the eye, but that may not necessarily work for your website. In any case, Google is your best friend and I would definitely spend some more time researching this, if I was starting a blog today.

Lola

I looked through your blog. It's really informative and I liked it, but you should really try to add colors to it and maybe more images,It will look more appealing.Try using google to find some web sites that can help you with choosing suitable colours.

I looked through your blog and It’s very informative, I liked that, but you should try to add more colours and images to it, so it will look more appealing. You can use Google to find some websites that can help you with that. Here are some sites:
Canva, Website Builder Expert etc.

spendsimonsmoney

I like it like that. I don't think it needs more colours. Very simple to go through and navigate.

jassdomin

Hey, It's a very impressive site for readers. And helpful to me. As I love reading.

Arnesto

you did a great and hard work on it! i was enjoying when i saw your blog . good luck

tozman

I really don't have the time to read the articles, but judging by titles it's good content, and from visual side it looks good too.

The one thing You could improve it's to stick your top menu, so when the page is being scrolled down, the menu is still visible.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views