What is the basic difference between ping and search engine submission?

dineshdhiman

I hope that I could get the best answer here on this forum assuming there are a lot of experts here. I'm really confused within two terms in SEO i.e. Ping & Search Engine Submission. I heard about search engine submission but haven't about ping but most people usually say that ping is better than search engine submission as Ping is obviously automatic and done instantly also Ping *might* get your page crawled faster.

Ish5501

Yes, ping sites help in quick crawling. But it is a scam method. Don't believe on these sites. You can manually submit your website to the search engines.

Traffic

Traffic
Pick out the big players and name their sites that you think are scams. They are not scams and yes using them you can rank sites fast. Why agree it works then call it a scam? Ping is a query talking to another computer on network to see if there is a connection. If you do nothing search engines will still pick it up just not as fast. Many ping sites offer backlinks and submit those backlinks to.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.