What SEO techniques should I work on?

PaymentGateway

I have a new website and one page website. i know on page and off page very well,

the site is related to website design and development and digital marketing services,

I want to know, how i can optimized this website from scratch and how much time we will require to rank.

what techniques i should work on?

I need to integrate google analytics and search console.

Thanks

PaymentGateway

there are many techniques to use in SEO. every website have a different nature of business, I post a thread just to know if someone can help me to boost my website more quickly.

If you can not help me , then stop your bullshit comment

Rachel Stinson

I have a new website and one page website. i know on page and off page very well,

the site is related to website design and development and digital marketing services,

I want to know, how i can optimized this website from scratch and how much time we will require to rank.

what techniques i should work on?

I need to integrate google analytics and search console.

Thanks
Try to built SIMPLE WEBSITE ARCHITECTURE that is easy to read and build visitors trust. Complex structured website always prevent future evolution and also don't let you to serve your customers in best possible ways. Also it result in slow down visitors growth.
Study shows 79% of internet users if left disappointed from the website performance never visit again.That is the reason to keep your website structure simple as it is of great importance.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.