How to get visitors from social media ?

Moranme

I have posted on twitter for 1 year but I am not getting any visitors to my website. I do not use facebook.

I get banned at forums and nonsense reason given "spam". :bash:

Rob Whisonant

"spam" is not a nonsense reason. If you are posting links and NOT following the rules of the forum, you will get banned as a spammer.

You need to become a valued member of a forum. You need to build the trust of members, get them to know and like you. You must also help people without any self promotion.

Once you become a valued member, use your signature wisely. People interested will click.

Now for a warning. If you continue what you have done on other forums, you will get banned here also. Learn from what you did wrong and learn how to get traffic from forums the right way.

tanikacampos

I have posted on twitter for 1 year but I am not getting any visitors to my website. I do not use facebook.

You can follow give and take system. As well as share attractive post and also unique content that people can must follow you.

andynelson

make research about the best techniques to grow your niche. probably twitter is not good place for it.

tanikacampos

If you don't follow any forum rules and regulations then you get banned. Twitter is a fabulous platform for visitors but handle it carefully.

Chancer

I have been trying to get traffic and sales from SM for ~6 months now, and my success rate is 0.
Ok granted, it was a bad timing for that particular product and a tough, jade crowd. But considering i reached ~1 million impressions, i would expect at least one sale...

CTR on SM is >0.1%, so you really need a lot of impressions to get decent traffic/sales.

You need dedicated followers, but so far i have observed that only "cult-like" leaders manage to get them.

MarkMiller

You should use Facebook then, it is the top platform when it comes to social networks.
Now for generating traffic through social media, you should be needing some great amount of following & those followers need to ones who are dedicated towards your work which you're posting on social media.

--The post should be valuable & useful for your audience
--Some entertaining post twice a week, can also help you

hostnetindia

Social media great source of traffic.
Share everything related to your website.
Schedule your post.
Set a Right Time to Post.
KEEP IT UP

Chancer

Oh come on, let that thing die, facebook is like a zombie... It is a bad platform for anything business related - unless you are paddling cheap consumer items.
Or weed...

Twitter and linkedin are much better as people there expect and understand that you are there to promote your business. Thus they are also more receptive.

DeerPencil

If you don't follow any forum rules and regulations then you get banned i got warning in many platform now i am aware so handle it carefully.

AlfonzoTremblay

Prefer Instagram rather than Twitter for getting visitors to your site or posts. Approx 85% of people from worldwide are using Instagram whether they are using for personal or professional purposes which help to get more and more visitors.

Carlos

Carlos
How? It doesn't allow links in description. Bio helps, but many people don't check profiles. They only "like" the photo, or follow it.

richardpeter

Quality of social media post play an important role on social media platforms such as good content with good image related to the topics usually no one can do that perfectly that's why mostly go with digital marketing agencies and influencer marketing resource, these are better option if you want traffic.By the I'm using Afluencer Platform in Sacramento,USA they are best there.

joycenye

Select an attractive image that post
Post unique content
Follow 10-15 at least a day
Share your post other social media more and more. Thanks

jeffscott

Just posting in Twitter for one year is not the proper way and I would suggest to reach some popular influencers in your field and connect with them then propose your content that will surely help your target users.

bessieexum

Hi

Prefer Instagram in the place of Twitter to get visitors to your site or articles. Approx 85 percent of folks from worldwide are using Insta-gram whether or not they are using for personal or professional purposes that help to get a growing number of visitors.

Arnesto

Try to create new user in facebook start use page step by step ! Maybe it will help!

ethelglover

Inspire Your Portfolio With Visuals.
Ensure Your Articles Easily Shareable. Improve Your Search Engine Optimisation. Research Your Competition. An article once your audience is still active. On sharing articles that are a visual focus. Socialize with your crowd always. Boost your calls-to-action. Evaluation paid societal advertising.

DeerPencil

because you didn't enough working on twitter for attracting visitor.

If you share your unique article and share your business on Social Media then you must have get a lot of visitors. and you can be paid marketing your business on social media also.

DigiXhub

Hello,

In order to increase your visitors and follower base, you have to first work on increasing your visibility. And, engaging content is required to keep the audience scrolling through your page. Be as active as possible on social media and engage with your followers and other brands to increase the chance of bagging a backlink to your page.

Five Quick hacks to follow gain more followers
*Generate engaging content
*Influence and promote
*Make good use of hashtags
*Have a growth strategy
*Give back and be a follower

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
DigiXHub

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.