How do forums help you to gain backlinks for website?

Sean78Black

Hello all, I'm just curious about backlinks on forums. Does it help SEO? and can you explain me how to gain backlinks for my website through forums?

Rob Whisonant

Forum links really don't help with SEO. But, if the forum members get to know and trust you, you can get traffic from forums by helping others solve their problems etc.

A good signature from a trusted, known and liked member of a forum get some nice traffic.

You will notice the members that join forums just to try to get SEO benefit from links get banned pretty fast.

naazaniqua

Forum backlinks are among the top link building method Dofollow forums use the do follow attribute and that helps you to boost your backlinks and give link love. Link juice from a high DA forum is good for your blog to boost your Google ranking.

clara_lara

This is a rather outdated SEO strategy. Google even banned it for a while.

sarahboyer

How to Get Backlinks?
  1. Find Backlink Opportunities with Top Referral Sources.
  2. Use Outbound Links to Form Partnerships.
  3. Use Google Search Console Reports to Get Backlinks.
  4. Spy on Your Competitors.
  5. Find Broken Links to Build Backlinks.
  6. Create High-Quality Content That's Link-Worthy.
  7. Publish a Skyscraper Content.

edwardyn

In my opinion, backlinks help the google search engine to find the necessary forum or service faster. I also wonder what will happen to SEO companies when google completely changes its search engine? Of course, I'm not sure if google will ever decide to completely change its link search system, but who knows? Google has too much money and employees, I am sure that they can do anything if they want, even send a rocket into space. Probably Google will start to deal with its search algorithm only when there are too many SEO services. Now, of course, there are very few SEO services, given that not every service is of high quality. Perhaps in five years something will happen.

Last edited:

bavya

You can create backlinks for website by adding link in signature.

DanielCampbell

Do forum backlinks work?

Unfortunately not. Your backlink profile can go against you for a very long time. If you've got a spammy backlink profile with tons of forum links and you receive a Google penalty, then you may never recover from that. So that's why you have to invest in white hat link building the first time round.

Kollapse

As far as I know, Google penatli is issued only for a spam link. The algorithm understands that since the link has appeared 58 times in a row in one day, something is definitely wrong with it. Although it probably still depends on the popularity of the link.

bracknelson

Yes, it helps in SEO. You do forum in the right way then obviously have benefited from the forum.
First, You'll build authority on the forum.
You'll also have a good sense of the difficulties and pain areas that your target audience faces.
You could get other business opportunities here because it builds direct relationships in the community.
If your backlinks are relevant, then traffic also increases.

I would like to suggest that forums allow you to keep links in your profile as well as your signature. This way, you will be able to create backlinks through this process, but keep in mind that you should do good discussion on that and you need to use high quality forums platforms for discussing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.