What is the best affiliate marketing strategy?

Sean78Black

I want to apply an affiliate marketing strategy for my website or products. What is the best affiliate marketing strategy should I apply to increase sales for my products?

msulcs

There's no such thing as the best strategy.
First of all, you need to tell us more about the niche and your budget.

If you have no budget, it means you won't be able to use any paid promotions like email marketing, Google Ads, FB ads, etc.

If that's the case, then your best options are working on your website SEO and try to rank keywords on search engines which will get organic traffic. But it will take a lot of time.
Another option is to build a following on social media - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Once you have your followers, you can sell them anything that they're interested in.

professorrosado

I have found great results from TV marketing actually. I'm reaching 220 Million homes (US mainly) and the traffic is mind boggling. Depending on the channel's niche, if you match it up precisely, you can really hit pay dirt. This isn't a cheap method by far, but it produces quite a few benefits like sales, website visitors, interaction potential, email list building to name a few. And what makes this better than paid ads is that paid ads are limited (metered) to your budget while the TV channel exposure has the potential of reaching massive (unmetered) traffic and produce unlimited results without adding to your budget or being limited by it.

Aditi Barman

The strategies of affiliate marketing is largely depend on your budget and product. However, here are some fruitful strategies which could lay the foundation for perfect affiliate marketing.

1) Conduct SEO or Search Engine Optimization

2) Try to Grab Sales with Coupons, Deals, and Promotions

3) Initiate a strong email marketing campaign

4) Build a Concrete Social Media Campaign

5) Use Webinars to Promote Products

6) Produce Reviews on Your Own Affiliate Blog

Give new products a go, for example SaaS affiliate programs as they offer new and innovative products and services that can only bought online and there is less competition in this relatively new space.
SaaS Affiliate programs also offer high recurrent percentage commissions and payable for lifetime, So lets take a customer that subscribes to a SaaS service paying US$50 per month and renews for a full year, that is US$600 in total revenues to the SaaS company and based on a 30% commission, you'd get US$180 in commissions for one year alone.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.