Off Page Techniques?

ORLOVA

I want to know the off page techniques that really works today, I means not for increasing the number of backlinks for a particular website, but want SEO results, as I almost done the on page seo for my website. Now where to start off page seo, can any experienced one please share in detail, like how many baclkinks for single day, how to choose the backlink sites.

I know above question is is little expnadable for users, but it would be great help for me if I get a reply.

Thanks

Aditi Barman

As far backlinks are concerned to get traffic to your website, we should be more focused on getting quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant sites, rather than concentrating on the quantity, since quality backlinks have certain advantages which are as follows -

1) Improve organic ranking in SERP page

2) Search Engine can crawl your website effectively by following backlinks

3) It Helps to get referral traffic

Here are some of the effective Off-page techniques which are very popular nowadays -

1) Local Business Listing

2) Classified Posting

3) Social Bookmarking

4) Image Submission

5) Questions & Answers

6) Forum Submission

7) Blog creation and submission

8) Article posting

9) Infographic submission

10) Blog Commenting

ireneg

I want to know the off page techniques that really works today, I means not for increasing the number of backlinks for a particular website, but want SEO results, as I almost done the on page seo for my website. Now where to start off page seo, can any experienced one please share in detail, like how many baclkinks for single day, how to choose the backlink sites.

I know above question is is little expnadable for users, but it would be great help for me if I get a reply.

Thanks
You can do well web 2.0, forum discussion, article submission, blog commenting, directory submission and so on.

willsonrobin

like how many baclkinks for single day, how to choose the backlink sites.
Create few backlinks but make sure those from High DA/PR sites only, You can try article submission, blog submission, business listing. Consider those sites which provide Do-follow backlinks.

andynelson

That's really good list of techniques. Very useful and efficient.
Thanks for sharing.

Talaa

The most importance is create high quality backlinks. Try the off-page SEO activities, such as guest blogging, Google links, social bookmarking, local listings, image submission, video submission, broken links building.

andrea pirlo

there are many ways in off page techniques like Guest Posting. Guest Posting is one of the most famous and effective way of building high quality backlinks to your site. ..., Social Bookmarking , Article Submission. ...Directory Submission. ...
Business Listing. ...Classified Submission. ...Forum Submission.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.