What is the reason behind slow website indexing in Google?

Hugo E.

My some websites are cached by Google from 28/3 or 3/4 and no new cache from this search engine recently. What is the reason behind slow website indexing in Google? How to make this process faster?

Hugo E.

Have you tried to check your site with cache:www.youdomainname.com ?

It it not just for your site, I checked and all sites has same cached date result.

susanburling

Same issue with me too. One of my sites has the same cached date result. Why Googlebot has not been crawling for the last 40 days? Some of the other webpages have not been crawled for the last 2 months...

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
It is not just your one site? can you show me a site that getting the latest google cached today?

I checked big sites on the net and their cached is not different with my sites.

I think Google's staffs forgot to run their caching system to make cache versions for websites :D

juliaann

This isn't with only one, This is with most of one even I'm also facing this issue & don't understand, What to do?

I know, Sometimes Google takes time to index sites, blog post but this is also a big fact. Sometimes Google takes too much long time.

Now, what to do?

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.