Google not indexing Blog Post

juliaann

It been almsot 20 days that Blog post was published & almsot 20 days are passed but still Google didn't index Blog Post. I don't understand what to do now to get index blog post.

willsonrobin

Usually to check the indexing we use "site: your blog post page link"

If you are trying with this, and not getting indexed then wait for some more time.

Hielleug

It been almost 20 days that Blog post was published & almost 20 days are passed but still Google didn't index Blog Post. I don't understand what to do now to get index blog post.
To check if your website has been indexed by search engines (Bing, Google, Yahoo etc),
enter the URL of your domain with "site:" before it on google, i.e. "site:https://www.techtiq.co.uk/"

The results show all of your site's pages that have been indexed, and the current Meta Tags saved in the search engine's index. If none of your pages appear, it means that your site has not yet been indexed.

To index your site or webpage you can follow the below steps:

• Navigate to Crawl Fetch as Google
  • Take the URL you’d like indexed and paste it into the search bar
  • Click the Fetch button
  • After Google had found the URL, click Submit to Index
  • If the page is indexable, it will be crawled within few hours

Chancer

This explains my today's issues...
It does seem to be improving though as 12h ago it was completely borked, and right now it does successfully complete the 'live test'.

alitce

It been almsot 20 days that Blog post was published & almsot 20 days are passed but still Google didn't index Blog Post. I don't understand what to do now to get index blog post.
20 days is too much, please try sending the sitemap xml several times to google webmaster tools

andrea pirlo

For older blogs, if you are still facing an indexing problem, make sure you do not have internal or external content duplication.

And do not rely on sitemaps. They are optional. Make sure all of the content can be searched via normal links.

smithmary01

If your old blogs occurring the indexing issues may be internal and external content is copied. and check the robots.txt file. 2 The main cause of your blog is not indexing. And submitting your domain to Google Search Console and request to the indexing.

tozman

If You're owner of domain your blog is located in, add domain to google webmaster tools, there you can check if page is indexed, and if it's not, you can often see the reason why.

It may not be indexed if it's duplicate content, or robot can't reach the blog post.

Brill Mindz

yes, it's indexing, maybe you need to check your process of submission or method of checking.

Daniel Cortes

Posts with little content and keyword-stuffed posts often don't index.

Submitting it in google search console like the have mentioned often works. sometimes you need to get backlinks to get a post indexed.

Internal links can help.

JanviArora

While reading post in facebook group of Google. I have found below post on "How You Can Get Google To Crawl Your Website Instantly"

I hope Google’s new indexing API will help you in this.

ewcapqoeke

Maybe the blog post is not havng much words in it or the backlinks to your blog website might be having low quality backlinks.
Have you checked the .htaccess file to make sure Google bots are enable to crawl your website.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.