What is cloud storage server and how can it benefit my business?

SarahHussey

When you store data on a physical drive it takes a lot of time to transfer the data, but if you use a cloud storage service you will face no such problem as the transfer will be fast and more secure than a physical server.

My questions is, what is cloud storage server and how can it benefit my business?

BenSupportSages

Cloud storage is a cloud computing model in which data is stored on remote servers accessed from the internet, or "cloud." It is maintained, operated and managed by a cloud storage service provider on a storage server that is built on virtualization techniques. The advantages of Cloud Storage are,

Cost-Effective: The first benefit, and perhaps most important in the minds of many business owners, is the cost advantage.

Simplified Convenience: Your cloud storage provider will maintain, manage and support your solution. This frees up employees who would otherwise cover the tasks necessary for keeping your data safe and your server(s) up and running.

Enhanced security: The potential risk of hardware malfunction minimizes because your data is safely stored in redundant locations.

Mobility: If you work from multiple devices – i.e. phone, tablet, and desktop computer – you wont have to worry about manually adding the latest file onto each device. Instead, the newest version of your document is stored in the cloud and will be easily accessible from any of your devices.

Scalable Services: You can adjust the resources available through cloud storage providers and pay based on your current needs, modifying as they change.

ResellBox

Cloud Storage is best suitable for those who want use a service that has scalabale resources, Here the rate of transmission of the data is expected to be higher. Cloud is basically a Cluster of servers, In a VPS a single Virtual machine is dedicated to a VPS where as in a Cloud there are multiple Virtual Machines.

Aby

Cloud storage means your data is stored on a cluster of servers. It has a server level security measure to protect the data. Also, it has a cloud layer of security. Doesn't matter whether, it is a cloud storage or not, data is still going to be stored on a physical hardware.
Cloud storage will help you to reduce your dependency on your one-time-purchase hardware. Also it'll help you to access your data from any device.

These are few advantages of Cloud Storage.
Regards.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.