Looking for a good domain research tool

Chancer

Hi

I am using a couple of different SERP tools to monitor the standings of my websites. Unfortunately they give wildly varying results.
For example one tool says my DA is 28, another tool says my DA is 1.
Also one tool says i have 2 backlinks, another says i have 7, google webmasters says i have 14... In reality i have way more (on generaly good sites).

These problems only appear on poorly ranking sites.

Is there a decent free tool you trust?

Thank you.
Sincerely,

C

MarkMiller

To check your Domain authority you can use MOZ for that sake, they are quite accurate when it comes to DA/PA of the website.
For backlinks, you probably need to pay for the services if you really want some accurate & detail data for the website.

Most of the free tools don't show the full details & are quite irrelevant as well [I mean that's what you can expect from a free tool]

One thing you can do, there is a tool called SEMrush, it provides all the details [Including DA/PA, site report, backlinks data etc] which you're looking for but with their paid version although they provide 10 free trial attempt if you register with them, this way you got 10 attempts to access their paid services for free.

this would be enough I guess if you want more attempts you can register with a new ID as well.

Hope this would be helpful for you!

SEOPub

To check your Domain authority you can use MOZ for that sake, they are quite accurate when it comes to DA/PA of the website.
Lol. I would sure as hell hope they are accurate since it is their stupid metric.

Hi

I am using a couple of different SERP tools to monitor the standings of my websites. Unfortunately they give wildly varying results.
For example one tool says my DA is 28, another tool says my DA is 1.
Also one tool says i have 2 backlinks, another says i have 7, google webmasters says i have 14... In reality i have way more (on generaly good sites).

These problems only appear on poorly ranking sites.

Is there a decent free tool you trust?

Thank you.
Sincerely,

C

I wouldn't bother looking at DA or PA. They are useless metrics created by Moz that no search engine on the planet looks at.

As for a decent free tool, there is no such thing.

aishley

Hi,
DA PA provided by Moz, it doesn't relate to Google rankings. The best way to check DA PA is, use the official Moz account. For backlinks checking, I recommend Ahrefs tool as it is a very good tool in terms of backlinks, keyword research, etc.

Daniel Cortes

You can use Ahrefs to check backlinks.
Is is a good tool to monitor the standing of your website. It is a bit expensive but here is a free “authority” checker.
https://ahrefs.com/website-authority-checker

Aby

Moz plugin for your browser can help you get the accurate DA/PA of the domain pages you visit. Also you'll have to aquire a paid service to get accurate backlink audits for your domains. I believe you'll not get accurate results with free tools.

Regards.

seoconsultant

To check DA/PA, you can use MOZ, you can also use bulkdachecker a free tool (mainly works well, only sometimes doesn't work and shows 0s, in that case just try to check later).

To check backlinks, Ahrefs probably is the best one (though, it's paid).

bessieexum

If you have to check your website DA/PA/MP then you can try Robingupta. It is free but i think there result 90% right.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views