Which social media platform is the best for lead generation?

EmmittReynolds

I would like to say according to my experience that Instagram is the perfect social media platform for getting lead in the market. This social platform is a suitable platform for all kind of Businesses. You can use Instagram for a software development business.

GalynkaGlnk

LinkedIn offers a basic service free of charge, so it remains one of the most cost-effective platforms for gaining attention. Facebook might be the platform of choice, or Twitter, Instagram, etc. It’s not about the numbers, it’s about identifying where your buyer persona is, then you can choose the right channels.

m4rva

I want to know which social media platform I can use for my software development business? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Quora? Please suggest your opinion.
I think LinkedIn is perfect

MovelikeJackson

With correct target audience facebook can be also really good for it. Although, you can concentrate more in linkedin.

hostnetindia

Facebook groups are the best.
create effective images and graphics
use content
run sponsored ads

keep it regularly
examine your work on daily

shoptechmedia

I want to know which social media platform I can use for my software development business? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Quora? Please suggest your opinion.
In my experience, so far.. linkedIn is top with lead generation..

Fishtrombone

Instagram, Facebook. The first one is cheaper, but still can be quite effective.

bessieexum

Hi Mark

I would like to state Twitter could be really the best and lead creation societal networking platform in place of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Quora. Twitter help all sort of organizations for advertising and promotion of their own articles. Therefore you can utilize Twitter as a marketing platform.

joycenye

Studies show that 80% of business lead comes from LinkedIn. So LinkedIn is the right platform for you.

schttrj

Since you are probably in the B2B business, LinkedIn and Twitter will be most preferable for you.

top-b2b-social-media-platforms.png

Quora should definitely be on the list BUT only if you are able to produce long-form, viral content on a regular basis.

Having said that, I must say that you can GET CREATIVE with almost any social platform and make it your "slave" ... the key to success is providing immense value on a consistent basis.

DeerPencil

twitter and Instagram for me. But according to studies its LinkedIn. Maybe LinkedIn is the right platform for you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.