How many backlinks one site?

baovevieta

Hello,

I saw I have 373 links from a site in google webmaster tool, are they too many links from a site?

if I remove all these links then how is this going to impact my website rankings? Please advise me only if you have experienced such issue.

Thanks.

CyberAlchemist

I saw I have 373 links from a site in google webmaster tool, are they too many links from a site?
It is not more, even it is good SEO for your site if those backlinks are quality. You can get alert from Gooogle in google webmaster tool if you have more than 150K or 200K links from a site, I had such experience.

andynelson

Different sites have different numbers.
There can be 15K backlinks, but still low DR.
It really depends on quality of backlinks.

MarkMiller

If the site is reputable then it's fine, although 300+ backlinks from a single website doesn't gonna effect that much, having 300+ backlinks from different websites makes the real difference.

hostnetindia

quantity doesn't matter for anything. focus on quality. everything depend on niche what you are offers and whcih manner. focus on content quality and do its marketing.

Well quantity of backlinks depend on your competitor. we have explore many sites on the basis of quality of backlinks. if you create links than competitors then you will surely rank higher.

sametistanbul

I have 1k backlinks from a seo checkup web site. But it is not low DA/PA site. That's why it is not problem for me.

CoreAnderson

It's important how much backlinks you have but these backlinks are coming from where is more important.If these links are coming from reputed site.Site which are having DA 30 plus and secured can help you to rank better.

bessieexum

Hi

If the site is reputable then it's nice, even though 300+ backlinks out of a single website doesn't gonna affect that considerably, having 300+ backlinks from different web sites makes the real difference. Have a great time.

stephenrobes

Hello,

if I remove all these links then how is this going to impact my website rankings? Please advise me only if you have experienced such issue.

Thanks.
Until you got better result on your site keep running create links. May be it's 500+

GalynkaGlnk

I think, there is no limit on how many backlinks you can get from a website.But make sure that the site you are using for backlinking isn't a spam and also has high domain authority and page authority.

Alexmaxx

Dspend on your quality backlinks. If you have strong backlinks from ...etc : lifehack, buzzfeed ,...10 backlinks are enough
!

Thabisa

1 high-quality backlink can be worth 100+ low-quality backlinks. Therefore, it's not just a numbers game in which whoever has the most backlinks ranks highest. You require to get the tension right within the number of backlinks you have and the nature of the backlinks you have.

mbrown

I was lead to believe that its the number of links from different domains that matter. So the first link from a domain is worh say 10,000 points any subsequent links from the dame domain are worth 1 point

webmuss

Having 373 links from one single site may not be a problem in most of the cases if they are natural. You should be fine if you did not manually created these links. However from your post, it can be understood that it is not in your control. The site which is linking to your site is not owned by you.

You should always have diverse backlink profile to make it look natural to Google. If you get 373 links from one website and you do not have any other links from any other website online, you may fall into trouble. Google may think it is unnatural. If you have many other sites linking to you the same way, it will look natural to Google. Just don't be concerned too much for this. If the links are from relevant website, there should not be any problem at all.

Alex Thompson

I have more than 5000 backlinks from a site and it was not a problem and they are helping increasing rankings for my site. I think number of backlinks don't matter that the problem is, they are quality or not.

jeffscott

There is no limit when it comes to backlinks in one site but be aware that too much building of backlinks into the site is a clear manipulation of rankings in google.

prawalikaroy

The broken-link building method.
Backlinks through infographics.
The advantage of guest articles.
Spy on your competitors.
Build internal links.
Promote your content.
Write testimonials.
Contact journalists and important bloggers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.