Google Display Network - remarketing

Jose123

Hey guys please can you give me some advice about GDN - remarketing? I set up GDN I choose placement (on most search sites in my country) and audience (all visitors, visitors to 30 and 90 days) and after one month i have 0 visits, 0 clicks and so on. What can I do please? I just lern how to work with Google Ads so every advice would be good for me. Thank you :)

JanviArora

You should have a second look upon following things -
1. Google Ads Tag - Did you cross checked Google Ads tag for remarketing. If it's the old one, replace it with the new Google Ads tag that consists of a global site tag.
2. Rules - Have you set up rules by applying multiple conditions for specific pages. Check if its working fine
3. Remarketing List Size - You must have minimum of 100 active visitors or users in your list within the last 30 daysto run ads on Google Display Network.
4. Remarketing List Status - If your lists have "Closed" status, it won't add new visitors to the list.
Opting for the remarketing services gives you Good ROI, but you need to execute the remarketing campaigns efficiently.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.