One phone number for two Facebook account?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hello,

Why I can one phone number for two Facebook account now with different passwords? One is disabled and one is activated. Does anyone know why?

hostnetindia

you can use many gmail account instead of phone number. before making an account delete all the cookies and history of the browser then start making account.
don't create fb account in incognito window.

you have to contact facebook team via mail or contact form. they will surely help you about it.

Nizam18

No, it is not possible to have two Facebook accounts with the same mobile number. But you can have two Facebook accounts by registering with two distinct email addresses.

Md Sumon

I have also tried many times to use two Facebook account by a single phone number and i have failed . That time i keep on mind, one number for one Facebook Account .

ethelglover

Hello,

Why I can one phone number for two Facebook account now with different passwords? One is disabled and one is activated. Does anyone know why?
Why are you doing that? Or is it possible? One number or mail for one account.

MeetWagon

Thank you for your feedback, I also couldn't register 2 Facebook accounts for 1 phone number. If we talk about phone numbers, I want to say that I recently found some strange numbers in missed calls. I wasn't sure if they were my clients ' numbers or not, but I had to find out anyway. So I found a phone lookup online service where you can check such numbers if they are safe because everyone knows that they could be scammers who hack the system and withdraw money from accounts (my whole life is stored in my phone). And so I checked the numbers and they were safe, they really were my foreign clients. However, this is a very difficult time and there are a lot of scammers, so keep your data safe.

Last edited:

niamul21

Hello,

You only add one phone number in your Facebook account and if this creates problem use the "message" button so effectively or can use Gmail for better interaction.

socialaccounts

Hey, you can just create one account with the help of user agents ( to avoid the checkpoint if you have already created an account with the same phone number ). And after it just add email on it and remove the phone number. And use same process.

EngagementRingsUSA

I was recently advised that all of these tactics don't work anymore. The minute a foreign IP tries to log in to a FB account, the user is taken through a verification process, which includes submitting your photo ID to FB for review. And I have even heard of cases where legitimate FB users go through this verification process, submit a pic of their drivers license, and months later they still can't access their accounts.

Ever since the government crackdown on FB, after the previous election, many things have changed.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads