How to rank well for some specific keywords?

Nemanja

Premium Member
I have 50 keywords need to rank on first page of Google. How to rank well for all of them? or I just need to rank homepage and some keywords, the rest of keywords will be ranked accordingly? I mean I need to create all backlinks for 50 these keywords or just linking to some?

sametistanbul

First of all be sure that your landing page is full of rich content and enough length.

Chancer

Yes you need a lot of backlinks for every page, however you can generally rank for multiple keywords with the same backlink as each keyword that surrounds the link provides context - i.e. it gives "keyword power" :rolleyes2:

hostnetindia

you should on focus on content creation. Our website is getting ranking on basis of content.
we are also submitting guest posting for niche based websites.
so try it

tpivesgarcia

Hi every one i have website tipsportal. com, and it got hit by the latest google algorithm update.. My keyword gets very low and i can't think posible solution.

Mansi234

I think you should only focus on content creation. I also submit a guest posting for niche based websites. I think you should try this. I know you get a good result.

bessieexum

You need a lot of backlinks for every page, but you can generally rank for multiple keywords with the same backlink as each Key Word Which surrounds the Hyperlink Offers context - i.e.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.