App monetization

Frappic

Hello, I have a question for app developers. How do you monetize your apps? I'm looking for a way on monetizing app without annoying users with ads. I only found GlobalHop SDK so far. Seems that monetization methods without ads are not very popular, couldn't find more companies offering similar services. There is not much info about globalhop as well, so maybe anyone uses it and knows anything about them? Perhaps there is anything else similar to them? Any info would be appreciated

Chancer

Well for in-browser things you can try BAT (Basic Attention Token) rewards - provided by the Brave Browser.
I have not used it yet but i find the project cool. Also it is the fastest growing (by user-base) browser at the moment.

For standalone apps i have no idea, sorry. However i too am interested in finding alternative monetization options.
Maybe add a botnet? Just notify users about it :smart:

hamlak

Admob from Google is OK. If someone want to use your App for free, the person should be able to accept the ads. It is a give and take thing. This is my opinion and I stick to this with all my apps which I monetize with Admob.

Rob Whisonant

Could your app have a lite and paid version? Could you add features that would make the users experience better? And charge a small fee for them?

hamlak

Yea I totally agree with the above post. You can provide a free and paid versions of your App. Those who do not want the Ads can upgrade at a fee.

Karossan

It's quite interesting. App development seems to be popular now

Matt987

Yea I thoroughly concur with the above post. You can give a free and paid variants of your App. The individuals who don't need the Ads can update at an expense.

satoshi

The best choice is the free and premium versions, while the free having less features than the premium. It's the best way and it doesn't affect the user's visual experience and hardware experience.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.