How to add content in product category pages!

AkbarHashmi

I'm running an E-commerce website. My home page is well ranked on many keywords. But From last one month, I'm facing a problem in how to add content in PRODUCT CATEGORY pages.
I'm Using UX Block For Adding Content In My Category PAges.
Here below a screenshot is attached, in my edit product category page, I have an option for adding content at the last of the category page.
Problem.jpg
So, I made a UX block, a shortcode is generated with the help of UX blocks and then I copy paste that shortcode in the bottom content section.
Now the main issue is that, content is shown at the last of that specific category. Let suppose I have 40 products in that specific category, and I didn't have set my pagination to any specific number of products in a page and when a user is a scrawl down page changed automatically. it means the content is shown on the last page that is page no 4. Now when i'll add more products in that category, the content will be moved to the next page that is page no 5.
Any Senior here, who can help me on this serious problem.
Looking Forward, Thanks!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Now the main issue is that, content is shown at the last of that specific category. Let suppose I have 40 products in that specific category, and I didn't have set my pagination to any specific number of products in a page and when a user is a scrawl down page changed automatically. it means the content is shown on the last page that is page no 4. Now when i'll add more products in that category, the content will be moved to the next page that is page no 5.
To fix this, you may need to change a bit on codes in Woocommerce.
I am curious why it is shown on the last page without showing on all pages? can you show a screenshot where your content is being shown?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.