'ello, 'ello.

Carlos

Hello, everyone. I guess it's mandatory to have an introduction to myself.

Usually, I don't know how to do intros, so I keep it short. But, I'll make a little bit of an exception here at WebmasterSun. It's a pretty busy website. When I came here, and I've been lurking for a while now, but when I came here, my first thought was "where am I supposed to go first?" Because the navigation (I'm not talking about the breadcrumb navi up there, I'm talking about the entire site) seems all over the place.

I've been on forums since 2001, I know my way around forums. I've been co-owner, administrator, moderator, and right now I am the founder and owner of a network of gaming sites. I love video games, it's my passion. It's kind-of my first love.

I started running my first site back in 2006, and ever since, I've been growing my brand. Throughout the lifetime of the network, I've reached 1 Million Users, and 3 Million pageviews worldwide thus far.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello Carlos,
Welcome to WebmasterSun, this is a great webmaster forum for everyone to learn SEO & marketing online. It is great to meet an experienced person in this filed here. I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to read your usful posts.

Marc

haleakua

Welcome Carlos to the forum, I look forward to your contributions.

Sean78Black

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

You obviously are an expert in forums field and I want to learn experience on managing forums. Hope to read your shares here.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.