How to shorten URL in Google Plus?

Dmoz

Hi everyone,

I've seen more Google plus users can shorten their URL for more beautiful than before
can you know about ways how to shorten URL in Google Plus?
Please suggest me.??

pramod

Hi everyone,

I've seen more Google plus users can shorten their URL for more beautiful than before
can you know about ways how to shorten URL in Google Plus?
Please suggest me.??
Well, totally agree with Savanna, however the other most popular URL shortener you can use is http://goo.gl/

If you using Mozilla Firefox browser, you can download addon for it known as goo.gl (Google URL Shortener)

And, if you using Google Chrome, you can add extension known as ShortenMe, which shortens links with goo.gl

Hope it helps :)

Holly Nicole

Opps I totally forgot about that one for a moment thanks for sharing with me

Dmoz

pramod

pramod
Yes, now I got your point and you can do it if you have more followers for your Google Plus Business page or profile say, https://plus.google.com/b/111471570257563301130 and you want to shorten "/b/111471570257563301130" to "+myusername". So then claim Google+ for vanity URL, however its not easy to get without having thousands of followers.

While the easiest method to shorten your Google+ page or profile is using gplus.to to shorten your profile link, and shortens your Google Plus Profile to gplus.to/+myusername which is easier to remember and will redirect you to your actual Google Plus Profile Page.

Dmoz

@Pramod, ths for your good advice, I will try to increase number of followers for my google plus. I don't like service from second services like gplus.to

PankajS

gplus is best to shorten your URl, thanks everyone for sharing wonderful information..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.