Did Facebook restrict links shared from websites or blogs?

Sean78Black

Hey there,
I don't find any rules or evidence for this but some times I shared links from my websites to Facebook groups or fan pages then I got this notice: This post goes against our Community Standards on spam

This-post-goes-against-our-Community-Standards-on-spam.jpg

I don't see it is wrong when did that but seem Facebook restricts links are shared from websites or blogs? is that right? any comments?

Rob Whisonant

Most likely a lot of people reported the posts and links you have been posting as spam. When making posts with commercial intent on a group of fanpage... MAKE SURE you have the admin for each group or pages permission.

If you are just posting links in random groups and fanpages, you are of course going to be reported as a spammer. If Facebook sees to many complaints they will suspend your Facebook account.

The admins of each group and page will mark what they don't want posted as spam if the post was trying to sell something.

hostnetindia

We have faced such issues but such popups are related to facebook groups rules and restriction. every facebook group has some limitations and strict rules to avoid spamming.
so always follow group's rules you join.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.