How can I check our website is good for seo or not?

privatecarsaigon

Hello,

I'm a beginner of SEO technology, I don't know how to improve my website SEO correct to quickly on top google, how can I check our website is good for seo or not?

Thank you.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Try to find "SEO Checker tool" on Google and you will find out tons of SEO tools to check SEO scores for your websites, but you also need a little more knowledge about SEO to understand analytics from these tools to know which ones should follow and improve for your websites and avoid waste of time if you focus on useless SEO points.

JanetGriggs

There have a lot of tools that you can check your website. SEO Checker Tools are the best one.

Hugo E.

Hello,

I'm a beginner of SEO technology, I don't know how to improve my website SEO correct to quickly on top google, how can I check our website is good for seo or not?

Thank you.
Did you try woorank or similar SEO tool to analyze off-page SEO for your site? if yes, then they will tell you how many SEO scores you are getting for your site and if you get low points, you will need to increase these SEO points, it also helps to check if your website is good for SEO or not.

CoreAnderson

First of all I want to say Good luck for your future with SEO technology. You can check your Web site using Google Web master tool which helps you to manage your traffic and ranking through this everything will be in your control and you can improve your SEO by creating natural back links with valuable content.

EThomas

Hello,

I recommended two best SEO audit tool will help you to check your website SEO good or not.

#Woorank
#SEOTesteronline

If you need more help let me know.

Thanks,

thuydt03

I recommended two best SEO audit tool will help you to check your website SEO good or not.

hostnetindia

Manual methods are best to find out insightful about a website but time consuming.

there are lots of tools to do SEO auit.

SEOsitecheckup
woo rank
ahref
semrush

Brill Mindz

Clear that your website is SEO friendly is critical. By examining those easy follow-up points,
1. Domain should be secure with https:// address
2. Research your keywords for best results
3. Make sure that you're The Google Search Console is set up
4. Make sure that your website doesnt have any penalties on Google
5. Your URL should be short and powerful.

jassdomin

I prefer a lot of tools for SEO, like #SEOsitechecher, #ubersuggest, #woorank, #semrush, #Screamingfroog, etc...

As you are a newbie for SEO, I suggest go with #SEOsitechecher, #ubersuggest. These tools can help you to find basic technical SEO requirements with suggestions for improvement.

Once you fix the initial issues then you can use #Screamingfroog to find website issues, like duplicate title/meta, indexed URLs, 404 or 303 URL issues, alter tag, etc. can help you to achieve your on-page SEO goals.

Then you can go further with competitor analysis, keyword research, etc. with other online tools.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.