Applying for Google AdSense this month 2019

Oxen

Hi! I am new here. I am going to apply for adsense this month and been analyzing my channel if I meet the requirements please help me. My blog is in .com for 6 months now

scrnli_7_7_2019_1-08-45 PM.jpg

1. have 60 posts
  2. my posts are usually not copied from anywhere and usually 300-500 words
  3. daily traffic is only 500-600 + (I've included the picture, hope it's okay to show my stats here?)
  4. my traffic is usually from these sites google, pinterest, facebook & youtube

and in my blog post I added my youtube videos which has a Google Ads on my videos, just want to ask if I can apply now with these stats I have. And should I remove my youtube videos that has G.Ads before I apply? or just leave my videos in my blog posts. Please help me! :beg::beg::beg:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Number of clicks to your site are still less and you should increase that. Also, why don't you register Google adsense for content first? I think if you have 60 quality posts on a good looking site then Google adsense will approve your site.

vishwa

It will more helpful for us to give you some exact tips and ideas if you share the URL with us. Content always plays a great role in AdSense approval. If you have unique and original content with a good designed website then it will be ok to get an approval from Google AdSense.

Oxen

Oh I see, my traffic is not enough yet 😢 but I still want to try since my traffic is purely organic from google.

I want to know other than my traffic, is it okay to leave my blog with my YouTube videos which has google ads or remove it for a while, while applying for Adsense? thanks.

It will more helpful for us to give you some exact tips and ideas if you share the URL with us. Content always plays a great role in AdSense approval. If you have unique and original content with a good designed website then it will be ok to get an approval from Google AdSense.
Thanks Vishwa, I think I have unique content (I don't know I just think I have). Is it okay to have my youtube videos on my blog which has Google Ads? I already have Google adsense but it's only for Youtube and wanted to use my adsense for blog

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.