ads.txt file in Google Adsense?

Hugo E.

When I logged into my Google adsense I saw this

Earnings at risk - One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.
What does it mean? do I really need it on my site?

Hugo E.

Thanks @Vishwa for explaining. I saw this notice recently in my Google Adsense account and they also give me a notice to verify payment method by upload my photo IDs to verify. Is that normal?

paul1129

Just add your id as told. And add the ads.txt file in your root directory. It shall get removed within a couple of days. It depends on how often your site gets crawled.

Hugo E.

Just add your id as told. And add the ads.txt file in your root directory. It shall get removed within a couple of days. It depends on how often your site gets crawled.
Yes, It is completely normal and part of the regular process. It applies to all publishers.
If I don't add this then how?

vishwa

vishwa
If you don't add the file then it might impact your earnings. You will a big drop in your earnings. Add Ads.txt file ads transparency to this digital advertising markets which help advertisers to bid on site having this file.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.