Instant approved web directories

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanmark

While searching on google today morning I have found a list of web directories which approves links instantly. The list is

• [URLnf=http://www.addgoodsites.com]www.addgoodsites.com[/URLnf]
  • [URLnf=http://www.alive-directory.com]www.alive-directory.com[/URLnf]
  • [URLnf=http://www.acedirectory.org]www.acedirectory.org[/URLnf]
Enjoy the list.!!!

Source : myarchive4u[/url][dot]wordpress[dot]com/2013/03/05/list-of-web-directories/

BloodMaster

I think Instead of using Instant Approval Directories. Try the natural Directories no matter it will take times but you get traffic from that Directories. Don't take it personally, I just thought Using that is better instead of Instant Approval.

Last edited:

PhilipAlcaraz

I am agree with pryidevsblog comment because instant approval directories may have low PR as compared to those directories with low PR.

seoguy

MBA Trainer

According to my experience there is no benefit of free directory submission. Our team has done a lot but no results.

Addyou

You can submit in both instant approval sites as well Natural..From natural,high PR directories your website will get linkjuice,from instant approval you will get backlinks..

Darius

If you submit to instant approval directories, for sure you become in a very good company!!!
If they accept all submissions, it means that there are a lot of junk sites listed. Such directory will gain not any authority in the eyes of search engines. Links from such "directories" are worth nothing or even can hurt your ranking. I am afraid, if we can call them "directories". They are just ads boards for links. That's all!

ellys

what kind SEO friendly Directories? if they all instan approval..lol that funny. All Directory with Instant approval that means they just accepting all links that submitted, even it adult related

hoangvu

I agree with Ellys, Directories owners usually sell links on their directories for money without instant approval because they keep directories in control and quality for link putted on them.

imenuglobal

Websites owners generally sell back links on the web directories for cash without having immediate acceptance since they preserve web directories in control and also top quality for link putted with them.

kristin123

can anybody send a list of natural directories list as above some says that it is more effective that instant approval directories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.