Is Blog commenting still useful for SEO

timbox

I know that article posting, forums, guest posting are important to improve your DA. Is Blog commenting also have same importance, lot of people said blog commenting is a out dated technique. I want to know if commenting on random blogs effect my sits authority.

EThomas

Right now blog commenting doesn't help in SEO. If you do many blog comments so your DA will goes decrease. But for increasing traffic, you will do informative commenting.

hostnetindia

we have done many blog comments for our website but after some months we have to disvow all of them.
blog commenting may works when someone click on link and visit our website.
most links you get are nofollow.
focus on content.

Rob Whisonant

The only links worth going for theses days are links from authority sites that are relative to the content on the page being linked. Just do a search on the keywords you want to rank for. Then look at the results on the first page. See if you can get links from any of them.

ravva

I know that article posting, forums, guest posting are important to improve your DA. Is Blog commenting also have same importance, lot of people said blog commenting is a out dated technique. I want to know if commenting on random blogs effect my sits authority.

I think Blog Commenting is not effective nowadays for advanced SEO point of view.

aishley

Although most of the sites allow nofollow links in their comments section, it can be useful if it is from high authority sites and high traffic sites. You have to make sure that sites should be related to your niche.

CoreAnderson

Blog commenting takes too much time to be done and also you need to be very careful while doing it. So in my opinion you should no go with it to improve your ranking. But it is good for traffic.

shoptechmedia

I think it still has value for SEO today.. the problem is that, most of websites have a no-follow link.. so, it takes double your time and effort to sort out the thousands upon thousands just to find blogs that have "follow".

shoptechmedia

It still has use.. but a Facebook page is better for increase traffic than blogs.. and besides, most of the blogs have no follow, so, however many your comments are, there is no link pointing to your website.

Talaa

Nowdays, blog commenting may be not helpful for your SEO, but they may drive traffic for your site.

Traffic

There are some that will obviously benefit eg someone writes an article on a subject your promoting where comments are few and post can be seen. The bulk submitters if even still work may only be good with disposable domains with landers.

Frankvli

If it's a quality comment, no follow will be good for your site. It helps diversify anchor text

stephenrobes

Yes, Blog commenting is important for SEO still. You can get quality backlinks to form there.

joycenye

Yes, Blog commenting is an impart of SEO. At least two blogs commenting per day can bring a positive result for you.as well as more traffic and so on.

nilpotter

Blog commenting twice a day can lead a fabulous result such as brings huge traffic for your site which makes your site tremendous.

JanetGriggs

Hello, timbox

I think Blog Comment is still useful. You can get a big number of visitors from Blog Comments.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.