How to Get Ranked in First 10 Results in Google?

Nicksonjohn

Few of my targeted keywords are ranked in Google's 2nd page. How can i boost them to get ranked in the 1st Page??

Rob Whisonant

Here are a couple of ways.

1. Make sure the page you want to rank is actually better and more informative than all the pages currently ranked well.

2. Get links to the page you want to rank from authoritative sites on the same subject as your page.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Try to analyze your competitors and find out how many backlinks they had. You need more quality backlinks better than them

Also, don't forget to have useful content on your site and should update them daily. That will help your keyword get into top 10 quickly.

CoreAnderson

You should create an strategy. A strategy could be like spy your competitor how he is working and making money. how he uses his social networks. In which domain he particularly target. What is his strength and weaknesses. Find his weaknesses and work on them and make yourself strong in that area.

JanetGriggs

I think SEO is the best way to increase any website rank. you can do SEO for your keyword goodly.

Have a nice time.

ClaudiaBrunson

The simple but best answer is SEO. Only SEO is the main way to full-fill your work.

Priyanka V

1. Strong On page SEO : Title,meta description,header tag optimizations
2. Off page SEO : Backlink Building,Blog creation

As per my experience adding blog post will boost your page rankings.

Daniel Cortes

Look at the top sites on the front page of google for your keywords and see how long their posts are.

Make your post longer.

See how many times and where they use the keyword.

Don't use it more than them because you can over optimize if you use it too much.

See how many images they are using, use more images.

Basically make your post better than theirs if you can.

If that doesn't move you ahead of them, you need backlinks.

You can message other websites and tell them about your content and ask them to link to you.

Aby

Make sure the On-page SEO of your page is optimized. That is, make sure that you provide fresh, relevant and informative content on your blog. Make sure that it has an optimum density of keywords on your blog.
Also, try to get backlinks from relevant and high DA sites pointing at your blog.
That'll help you to rank your blog on the first page of Google SERP.

Daniel@30

Hi @Marc,

Thanks for sharing the best answer, It will be helpful to me.

The simple answer is Stick to the basics..

1. Optimize your page for the keyword(s) you wish to rank for.
2. Analyse the Top Ten pages that are already in place. Get an idea why they are ranking. Observe the common features.
3. Create a content with all features that the ranking contents have with some some extra features that will be more helpful for the visitor. The extra feature should go with the search indent of the visitor.
4. Create every page like this.

I know it requires your effort. But this is the only way which has stability. Maybe other short-cut methods work, but not permanently.
Once you created a good source of content, your page rank will automatically go up. Back links will come automatically.

Creating some content and spending time and money on making back links may work for some time. In stead, spend that time and money on making great content. This will help you succeed in the long run. Back links will come on their own. Don't go for it.

As regards SMO, spent some time and money on SMO. At least share your content on dedicated social media pages at planned intervals.

This will surely put your pages on top.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.