What are Internet Marketing Trends 2019?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
We are just halfway through 2019 and I heard about these trends for IM in 2019 but not sure they are exact trend for this year or not.
Do you think they will more influence and why?

- Voice searches
- Live videos
- Email marketing engagements
- Lead profiling
- Content personalization
- Browser push notification

Do you know some hot trends for IM right now? Share me your thoughts!

davidmichaels

Yes these all will effect internet marketing a lot, because its trend has taken a great shift towards these mediums.

Google now giving preferences to voice searches you can also see a change in google search results whenever you search for anything, from last year it has been giving a result "PEOPLE ALSO ASK FOR" this tab includes voice searches as well as different queries people ask for. :)

Live videos are a great source to engage your audience with you. Because people prefer live existence of a bran so what is the best solution for it other than going live on different platforms ;)

Email marketing are somehow fading a bit, because brands and influencers are getting thousands of email on daily basis. They do not tend to open each and every email that has dropped in their inbox. Though they skim through their inbox and one thing that could catch their attention is the subject line. Funny and catchy subject line catch attention of the recipient.

Lead profiling create sense of importance so it has a positive effect.

Content personaliztion is a great way to catch eyes of audience as well as great brands and influencers. They allow you to stand out from the noise in that specific target audience. ;)

Browser push notifications are really effective, but to a limit. Because not everyone needs that pop up so they don't click them, but one who does is a surely lead for your business :D

I hope i cleared what you wanted to ask :)

neubert95

Hey! Marketing Trends in 2021 are for sure using artificial intelligence for AI content generation.
You should check out neuroflash and their tool. It is a fascinating new technology!

Regards,

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.