What are the best Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Website?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am using free caching plugins to speed up my WP site is wp super cache but seem it is not enough for me, because I need some ones stronger to make websites load faster, I would go with paid options. What are your recommendation for Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Website? Many thanks!

Hostens

We are also using wp super cache in a lot of sites and it works well. What is not enough for you with this plugin?

vishwa

W3 Total cache is a great plugin and I am also using it on my blog. Its works great and integrates with Cloudflare. You can also go with WPRocket for paid solution.

Waqass

If you server is using Litespeed cache then just couple it with cloudflare. I doubt you would need anything else.

Daniel Cortes

I use Cloudflare and it really helps to speed up the blog. You can also do other things to speed up your blog.

Use a fast theme.
Remove plugins you don't need and remove any useless widgets.
Use tinypng to compress any images you have on your blog.

schttrj

I have tried Super Cache, Fastest Cache, Lightest Caches, W3 Total Cache and a bunch of other site optimization plugins in conjunction with them, and I can tell you...

Nothing's better than WP Rocket!

Trust me, if you have not used it before, it's time to try it out. You won't regret your decision.

It's an all-in-one solution with ONE plugin only. The more plugins you install, the more burdened your site becomes.

Yes, it costs you a little bit of money but if you ask me, it's worth it. And I speak from personal experience.

Krospix

I am not a fan of using plugins to speed up the loading of site pages. You'd better choose a good hosting, optimize images, set up caching.

tayyabwpb

You can use following plugins for your website

1. W3 Total Cache
2. WP Rocket
3. Autoptimize (For HTML/CSS & JS optimization)
4. Imagify & Smush (For Image Optimization)

Last edited:
Reactions: Purres

Purres

Purres
2. WP Rocket
WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin that is easy to use and offers a wide range of features, including page caching, database optimization, lazy loading of images, and minification of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. It also has an intuitive interface and excellent support. I would recommend this to the OP because I am using it for my WordPress site and it loaded like a charm.

Jitenbloggingtips

I use W3 total cache free plugin but if you want to increase your site speed then I think paid cache plugin WP rocket is an good one to go with & also along with it you can use cloudflare.

Krospix

If the problem is with hosting, then this plugin will not help much.

FJonson

I've used W3 Total Cache one month ago, and it was awful. Constant page loads, crashing pages, errors. As soon as I turned it off, everything was gone. So, for now I utilize WP Super Cache

Traffic

There are only a couple i use and generally install them when already having problems. They also solve a bunch of issues and there are other plug ins which i find are just as required not to do with speed. I generally worry about speed when an issue arises rather than optimizing every graphic. I know webmasters that will turn your 500 mb site into 50 mg and look exactly the same.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.