How can Earn Money to my website ?

hoangvu

Hi Friends,

I have a news related website. i want to earn money to my website. can you suggest how to earn money to my website.

Randy Wilson

Jack London

First you need to have a good website with daily traffic from 500 unique visitor or 1000 as well. then you will think about making money with it like affiliate programs, ads, PPC, link sale if you have good PR,...etc. don't forget to increase traffic by submiting to forums related to your sites

romtap

You can earn money from your website via different methods like Adsense, Affiliates and many more out there.

MagnumDirectory

If you have links leading to other sites you could use something like adf.ly or linkbucks so that when a visitor clicks on a link leading to another site you get paid for it. Another idea is setting up a donation page so people can donate if they like your site or want to help fund it.

Mmiter

Hi,

There are lots of ways to earn money. If you have a well established website then you just need to find advertiser. Or just find a VA who can make your website popular and eventually you'll get advertiser.

For others who are seeking compensation making solution, you can simply go to happyminer.com and buy an account there. It will enable you to trade that account with others. The trading gives you money.
Enjoy.
Thanks,

zCloudCommerce

First thing you need to do: write good content for your website
then promote to get traffic from various sources like from social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting, blog posting and all.
Use social networking sites Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter efficiently to drive traffic. Share links to these websites..
You have to work continuously to get good traffic..

guiltybytes

you can earn money on two basis :

1) if your site has high competition keywords, because high competition keywords are having high CTR

2) use Google ADowrds and Google Adsense for optimizing the keyword and also placing the right inline ads or text ads or sometimes Picture ads

Shortarea

Hello , You can join to our comunity and you can eran money easy. All you need to do, its to create an account, short your links and share it. Pm me if you are interested in.

ananthapriya

You earn to many from your website first thing sales your website to others.You know forum posting work or web develop ment work.so much of people interest to this job.so you give your website to them.they will access daily with different name and register your sites daily thats way your website will be highlighted and get easily money from this way...

RonaldGaray

Just go through with proper SEO strategy and try to make no. of quality backlinks.It will sure help your site to be a profitable.

William

The best technique is social media marketing to earn more money than any other techniques right now because social media takes very less money to promote through it.

jallyjames

There are many good persons who run correct advising program and handhold you to get your internet enterprise up and running.......

SteveKaplan

If you build website and want to earn money then PPC/CPC is very good technique because you can get money on every click of advertisement present on your website.

JeffreyJacobs

I think submitting website on different social networking sites will help us to get likes,publicity by creating fan page for our site on Facebook,Twitter etc. and get huge amount of traffic for our site ultimately helps to increase PR and sales of business product.

jack85

How can earn money through adsense and PPA ? is the google pay money for the site owner?

Jack London

Jack London
Yes or course. Or from your advertisers who will pay you if you give them more benefits from your traffic.

Lawyered

Lawyered
If you are going to offer advertisements on your site yourself, you better have a pretty good number of visitors each month. Google has the "We're a big stable source of traffic in exchange for your money" advantage.

Alex - A2Hosting
There is that to get started with advertising but once you get enough traffic, it could be worth advertising on your own. That way, you will obtain a much higher percent from advertising revenue and not lose a significant percent to Google etc

technogupshup

after getting 500+ unique visit you are ready to apply for cost per action program or cost per click program. You have to find suitable advertiser to do the same.

safemy.link

first step would be get some huge amount of traffic and second use adsense.

basicblogtalk

Hi Friends,

I have a news related website. i want to earn money to my website. can you suggest how to earn money to my website.

Randy Wilson
I found that some magazine and news related website are always monetize their website with Adsense and personal advertising but to make sure that your website is enough quality to do that..! :)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.