What could be the best flipping websites to sell domains?

fernandofg

Hi I want to sell 5 domains

What could be the best flipping websites to sell domains?

I tried once flippa with no luck

Thank you for your help

littlesurprise

Have you tried Sedo ? They are one of the Biggest Domain companies around.

There are aplenty of companies that do listing for domain names.

Are these domain names or website with domain ? If so, Flippa is one of the best around...not cheap to list but have good quality buyers' traffic.

anug

I've read on multiple threads that GoDaddy, Sedo, and Flippa are the best places to sell domains. However, they do come at a cost. I've been struggling with paying for extra features on these sites to make the domain names more 'visible', the commission fee vs. the returns on the sale. I still don't know whether paying for these features is worth it because none have sold yet :). Have you paid extra to have the domain names listed under "featured" or "popular lists"?

If someone can shed light on the actual patterns of domain buying and which lists people people are more likely to look for domain names to buy, it will really help.

Traffic

Well flipping turnkey websites isn't huge dollars but the reason people do it as it pays for time. Flippa now is mainly good for websites better places for domains. Generic domains will always sell well to brands. You might think everyone is happy with their current options. There are opportunities out there one person earners with life spans also look to offload to.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.