How to Target Local Customers With Facebook Ads

vianinja

When you understand your customers, you can better solve their unique situations in their communications, which helps to increase the effectiveness of your advertising.

Direct any type of Facebook advertisement to local audiences, including four designed specifically for local marketers; you just need to specify the desired geographical area for the audience in the targeting settings.

Thanks to the Facebook advertising targeting features, you can easily target your content to Facebook users living in or around your city.

You can also use the Facebook user audience tool to target people who are already on your mailing list. Or a Facebook-like feature that targets people who have similar interests with people on your mailing list.

To increase conversions, you can also redirect local customers using their email address or phone number. Show the audience relevant advertising campaigns that will encourage them to call again. A target audience similar to your most valuable subscribers is also a good option.

If you are a local business, it makes sense to restrict access to your ads to people who are within a reasonable distance of your location. This applies regardless of whether you are promoting a post, promoting your page or trying to send people to your site.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Thanks for sharing this information but I think Facebook ads only work for any niches and it is difficult to get customers from this networks because people not tend to buy products services there, they only view and giving likes for fun. I spend pretty much into Facebook ads, I targeted audience carefully but the result is not as my expectation.

Aby

I think Facebook ads are spot on. Even if the visitor doesn't buy a product, he/she likes it and moves on. This can be used as a metric to find out whether one needs to improve or not in making an ad. This can further be refined to know whether what are strides to improve upon.

jeffscott

Honestly speaking, Facebook ads is not recommended for your direct marketing campaign this is why most of the marketers failed on this kind of paid adverstisements because in reality target users doesn't intend to buy in Facebook.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.