How do you see the results of backlinks?

CyberAlchemist

I have some quality backlinks on big websites recently for my website but I don't know if they will help to increase rankings for keywords that I am targeting. How do you see the results of backlinks?

jeffscott

Instead of focusing in backlinks, I would recommend to fix your site first and optimize its pages according to your target users need so that Google willl consider your site to rank in search results.

Nicksonjohn

Backlinks actually leads you to get higher ranking only when the site have more visitors & a good quality content. Write an ever green content publish it in a high authority website.

fromrachel

I have some quality backlinks on big websites recently for my website but I don't know if they will help to increase rankings for keywords that I am targeting. How do you see the results of backlinks?
You can check keyword rankings of your website from your Google webmaster tool. If you don't check with this way, you can use Semrush or Ahrefs to check keyword rankings. From increasing or decreasing of positions of your keywords, you know the results of backlinks that you are using for those keywords.

Priyanka V

You can check list of linking site to your domain in Google Search Console .This is easiest way to check google bots considered or crawled your new backlinks or not.
If your new backlinks is displayed in top linking sites list this links will definitely useful for your ranking.
It takes some time to take in effect.

vincetucker

When you talk about backlinks, you need to keep one very important thing in mind that you should always focus on the quality of your backlinks rather than the quantity. A couple of good backlinks are certainly more beneficial than dozens of low quality spam backinks. Couple of good ways to get quality backlinks are to do guest posting on high quality blogs and to do blog commenting on such blogs as well.

Brill Mindz

To get high quality backlink you need to follow some of strategy.

First you need to find out some of most do follow backlinks provider website.
And check of that website DA, PA, if any kind of website have huge DA, PA and good Ranking try to list your website there.
Don't follow to thise website who provide NO FOLLOW link for your website because Google does not give a value to NO FOLLOW links.
Before going to do listing on bookmarking site try to find out, titel, keyword, description, all kind of information of your website because while doing listing on bookmarking you will be to need of all those.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.