Any secret SEO tricks for ranking in the top 10 on Google?

willsonrobin

Do you guys have any secret SEO tricks which you've been using for a very long time and still getting the results?

Rob Whisonant

The only real one is to create content that people are "actually" looking for. And make it "better" than what is in the top 10 now.

shoptechmedia

Do you guys have any secret SEO tricks which you've been using for a very long time and still getting the results?
There is no secret actually.. it is well known fact that Google love fresh and relevant content.. so, create contents that are fresh and relevant to your niche. And secondly, implement structured data according to Google recommendations... with that said.. i focus on at least 3 things..
1. regular and consistent fresh content relevant to my niche with on-page seo
2. implement structured data according to google recommendation
3. build and increase my traffic sources .. (there are a lot of things to do this.. submit post, forums, link building, and many more)

But it all starts with contents..

nilpotter

Here is some secret of SEO for you

Forum discussion
Article submission
Classified submission
Web 2.0 and so on. Thanks

stephenrobes

Blog commenting
Directory Submission
Article submission
Obviously go all related SM creation also.

schttrj

That was a tricky question and to be honest, there's NO SECRET at all.

After my 10+ years in the online marketing field, I can tell you ... shortcuts do not work.

The only way to rank high up on the search engine results is stellar content quality and white-hat (or gray hat) link building.

Think like this.

Linkbuilding is nothing but promoting your content to others, whether via email outreach or via social media posting, for it gain traction in the web. And your content is your "product". Unless your product is better than what is already available in the market, it's of no use.

It's plain economics. Your product must be differentiated and be of VALUE to its target audience.

kb24

Just produce quality content that people are looking for. There are no tricks If you try to "game" the system google will soon find out and your site will be nowhere

davidmichaels

Create relevant content. Fulfill user's intent and make your content relevant to search query you will rank.

Other than that use ahrefs and start finding link opportunities by studying competitor's backlink profile, rather than going on forums try to get contextual link from good traffic driving blogs of other websites. In this way their traffic will also flow to your blog and google will start recognizing your content as relevant and authoritative.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.